Features of Rajdhani-Duronto-Shatabdhi Express Trains
Yes we are Talking about one of the fastest and the most prioritized trains that run in India. As the name suggests Rajdhani trains connect the capitals of states or other similar important cities with the national capital Delhi. The trains are in the super fast classification of the Indian railways and are among the most modern/Advanced and comfortable trains of this country.
Let’s See the Points of Rajdhani type Trins…
1) The Speed of these Trains: They have a good top speed of about 140 km per hour making them almost equivalent in speed to the Duronto and the Shatabdi class trains. (up to 140 km/h or 87 mph, speed variation depending upon the particular track section). Speed One of the Main Features of this type VIP/VVIP Trains.
2) Fully air conditioned Coaches : There are no sleeper class coaches in this type of trains. The only one, two and three tier as sleeping coaches.
3) Advanced Compartment and Short Routes: Yes no too many intermediate Halts for this type trains. Due to It’s Speed best for long and Comfortable journey in Short time period.
4) Food Hmmmm: All the passengers traveling abroad the Rajdhani express are served with food items at regular intervals. I am sure the lots of passengers like me love the eat food while journey in this type trains. they will wake up and give all food articles time to time as per the customer comments.
5) Fare (May be it’s not Feature hahaha): the fare too matters.Instead of spending more amount on Third AC in Rajdhani,they can go for Second AC in a normal train,as it is a more superior class and also costs equal with Rajdhani.