Now Enough Railway Passengers Lets complaint Properly
I Found a Hundreds of Complaints written by Railway Passengers in Many forums.
Want to Put Here Some Complaints basic points/words here:
1) TTE(Mr. Sulok) said I have to pay Rs. 375 as penalty and charge for converting un-reserved ticket to confirmed berth. I agreed to pay Rs.375. He gave me receipt of Rs. 125(only Rupees One Hundred and Twenty File). When I asked him why he mentioned only Rs. 125 when I paid Rs. 375, he refused to answer to my question. Instead he asked me to get down from the berth and get down from compartment. I argued with him and not accepted the receipt of Rs. 125. I demanded for Rs. 375, which I paid to him. I observed that the remaining (Rs. 250) amount he put in his pocket. Like this he earned nearly thousands of rupees for each journey and making Indian Railways loss.
2) MERA NAME PUNEET ARORA HAI MAI TRAIN NO.-14211 SE 21.10.2014 KO SAFAR KAR RAHA THA TO EK TICKET CHECKING WALA BOLA YE EXPRESS GADI HAI APKA TICKET LOCAL KA HAI, MAINE BOLA YE GADI TO SABI STATION PAR RUKTI HAI TO USNE MERA COLLAR PAKAD LIYA BOLA TEREKO JAIL ME JANA PADEGA OR GALI DENE LAGA MAI DAR GAYA TO MUJKO WO DHAKKA DENE LAGA BOLA 340 Rs. KA FINE DENA PADEGA NAHI TO JAIL JAO OR 340 RS. KA TICKET BANAYA (TICKET NO.-C582256)OR NIZAMMUDIN STATION PAR UTAR GAYA.
MAINE THODA BAT KIYA TO USNE APNA NAME MUKESH BATAYA OR BOLA TU MERA KUCH NAHI UKAD SAKTA
3) Dharwar Railway Station. My wife Kamakshi wanted to take two tickets from Dharwar to Hubli. The employee sitting in the counter (at that time, is 9:10 PM, on 12th Oct, 2014) behaved so irresponsible! Is it a manner of a reputed sector? He even behaved with most inhuman talk. I strongly oppose this attitude towards a woman and I request and demand suitable answer for this humiliation caused to a woman.
4) The RPF person also threatened me that he being Railway employee is LAW himself.The TTE, a young fellow, seemingly a new recruit seemed to be knowing the passenger(from RPF) and also shared hard drinks with the guy late last night. One of the two occupants of seat # 33 and 34 claimed himself to be a RPF personnel and threatened me harassment the entire night.
5) I met Dy Station Superitendent central at PLT NO.-16 his response was too irritating and commenting after that i met Station Superitendent at PLT NO.-1 for any assistance or cancellation of my Rajdhani ticket but nither he gave any assistance nor any remarks for cancellation of my ticket or refund of my huge amount or raise TDS. After that i met a lot of booking staff and railway employ but everyone simply avoiding. After that a lot of harreshment by NDLS Railway staff i booked air ticket on 29 May 14 through booking ref no. Z499FV. I lost approx 40 thoudand (forty thousand) Rs. durto railway and railway staff NDLS. So please take appropriate actoin against.
(Above Points carry from from http://ekikrat.in/How-File-Complaints-Against-Railways)
5) my parents, their SL got confirmed in upper berths and my ticket got confirmed in D4. That time my father was injured and also they are old so they need my help to make them settle down in place and also luggages was there. So i have to help them to settle down in their place. TEE came, i requested him i will arrange within 2 mints then i will go. He shouted so very very badly in front of all passengers used such a very nuisance words. Don’t have courtesy on old people no humanity. I am professional i knew that i should not stay back for long time i am not going to do that too. Only they needs money money money money money..
6) COMPLAINT FROM PNR NO- 653-4886787 Coach No- J1 Seat No – 49,50 on 27-10-2014.A numberof Rly employees board-in from stations Begusarai,Barauni,Samastipur in Garib Rath(12203) CC,we don’t know with what kind of pass or means and we have very frequent observed that they carry a bad attitude and mis behave with passangers AND ARE INVOLVED IN PLAYING CARDS WHICH IN AN ELLIGAL OFFENCE AND HAS BEEN ALSO OBSERVED BY THE ON DUTY T.T.E AND Security Guards with no interrupts.Due to this reason some other passangers with family also changed their reserved seats.
Above all is Just Example There is huge complaints available on this kind of forum.
I request to All Railway Passengers who Really Want Justice Please Make Complaint Properly. And keep all Such evidence, In the absence of such inputs, we or anyone can’t solve the problems.
Please Raise your Voice with Us, We suggest as Possible Way quickly.