1) You Want to Advertise Your Product Banner on our Website, We are Getting More than 6,00,000 traffic monthly. Improve your business with us.

2) If you found any rules Violation / Copyright content issue please mention in subject, we will immediately remove the content/post etc from our website.

Advertisement Option and Price: 125×125 Banner Ad : 5000 Rs. Per Month.

Contact Us: [email protected]

Payment through: Paypal/Paytm/Banking.

Note: Any Query Just Comment We Will Revert Back Shortly.

Advertise with us

63 thoughts on “Advertise with us

• March 17, 2018 at 9:53 AM

I want room today my mobile nos 9821193931 for one day

• March 15, 2018 at 9:47 PM

Sir,
    my IRCTC user id is Ankur12807 suspended for the timing, I do not know why because My IRCTC A/C is already KYC verified and I did not get any ticket from last two weeks therefore I have to book a ticket urgently but I am unable to book a ticket from my account due the this inconvenience, I mailed the IRCTC care through email regarding my IRCTC account activation each they send me a ticket no. For further investigation when I talked with customer support agent and provide all details even ticket no too every time, they always say your problem will resolve within 48 hrs but my problem is not resolved yet. It is very disappointing from IRCTC.
    Ticket no of last time send by [email protected] is 8240392
    So kindly help me out ASAP

Thanking You

Yours Sincerely
    Ankur Kumar
    IRCTC user ID – Ankur12807

• March 16, 2018 at 12:15 AM

As you already send Email to IRCTC, Keep Calm you will definitely get Reply from IRCTC.

You may also contact Via Call and must mention ticket Number.

Good Luck.

• March 12, 2018 at 4:37 PM

i cant see my passenger details,.ls in tatkal ticket with pnr 870332ACDc. Will it be a problem? Please let me know the passenger names to confirm

• March 13, 2018 at 11:27 PM

Train Passenger Name as per PNR:
      APARNA
      SANDEEP

Good Luck.

• February 28, 2018 at 1:52 PM

I have done one more cancellation on 20-11-2017 from lucknow to RGM ,T.Id is 100000980609086 and my cancellation Id is 100000199076403 ,Still amount is not added into my account ..Please look into the issue and solve it.

Thanks
    B.Venugopal Rao

• March 13, 2018 at 2:50 PM

we want a reply for our querySir ,I cancelled my tickets on 30-11-2017 from ramagundam to lucknow Transaction id is 100000980609046 and my cancellation Id is 100000201538801 .Still amount is not added into my account .

Thanks
      B.Venugopal Rao

• March 13, 2018 at 8:56 PM

Sir First Check the status of both transaction as 3+ Month Hope all process already Completed.

Secondly If status shows Refunded then check your Relevant Bank Transaction with refunded Date and make sure amount Refund or not. If still you found that the Said Refund Not Credited the follow Below Steps.
        Write email through your same IRCTC Account Registered Email ID mention all the details like PNR/Transaction details etc and send to [email protected], [email protected] After Email you will Get Quick response from IRCTC that they received you email with Query/Ticket Number. After Some Days you will Get anther email with Complete details. Practically it will Take Some Days/Delay but you will Get definitely complete details from IRCTC.

Good Luck.

• February 27, 2018 at 10:29 PM

i loss my train ticket i want duplicate train ticket…..i have reservation ticket at reservation counter……

passenger name – vinay varu + 6
    date of journey- 08/03/2018
    from – luknow – LKO
    to- haridwar -HW
    train no – 12369
    train name – kumbha express

pls send duplicate ticket on my mail id……

• February 27, 2018 at 8:26 PM

One of the RPF police came and asking of rs. 1200 amount charges for taking LED tv in sleeper class train ….is any fine we need to pay to take tv in train..

• February 27, 2018 at 8:23 PM

Is any charges need to pay if we take lED tv in sleeper coach train

• February 10, 2018 at 1:56 AM

hello sir
    i want a room tomorrow for 1 day. is there any pre-booking that i need to undergo ?
    kindly reply as soon as possible.
    thannk you.

• February 10, 2018 at 6:39 PM

You Can book Online and Offline Both Mode.

• January 1, 2018 at 12:33 PM

status shows that the refund has been transferred to my accont on 11.12.17 but the issue is that the amont still not reflecting in my accont even aftr sending mail with bank statement in pdf format as desired by irctc

pl let me know how you are fixing the issue

thanx

• January 1, 2018 at 11:20 PM

Wait till this Week Friday and Check your Banking Transaction carefully one more time.

Hope you will Get Refund Very Soon.

• January 6, 2018 at 7:30 PM

sir
        still i didnot get my amount in my account
        . pl let me know what time more it will take to reimburse the said amount in my account coz it would already have become nearly a month
        thanx & regards