20903 Vadodara Varanasi Weekly Superfast Mahamana Express
New Train for Varanasi, Good News for People from Uttar Pradesh specially around Allahabad and Varanasi.
Train No. 20903 Vadodara – Varanasi Weekly Superfast Mahamana Express will depart from Vadodara on every Wednesday at 19.40 hrs and will reach Varanasi at 22.20 hrs the next day. Similarly, in return direction w.e.f 29th September, 2017,
Train No. 20904 Varanasi – Vadodara Weekly Superfast Mahamana Express will depart from Varanasi on every Friday at 06.10 hrs and will reach Vadodara at 09.40 hrs the next day. The train will halt at Bharuch, Surat, Amalner, Bhusaval, Itarsi, Jabalpur, Katni, Satna and Chheoki stations in both directions. The train will have I AC, II tier AC, Sleeper Class and II Class General Coaches.
The first model rake of Mahamana Express was inaugurated in January, 2016 by Hon’ble Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi between New Delhi and Varanasi. This train consists of 18 coaches with world class interior and aesthetics along with large number of passenger friendly amenities. The second model rake was inaugurated on 13th July, 2017 as a day train with chair car coaches between Bhopal and Khajuraho.
Salient Features of Mahamana Express train:
- Thermoplastic panel without visible screws for better safety and aesthetics.
- Modular toilet model with enhance passenger amenities – big mirror, platform wash basin, controlled discharge water tap, odour control system, exhaust fans, LED lights, dustbin inside the toilets etc.
- Ergonomically designed seats and berths
- Passenger Address System and GPS based Passenger information system.
- Use of LED lighting to enhance elimination and service durability while minimizing power consumption.
- Ergonomically designed ladder
- Increase scale of mobile/laptop charging points
- Windows with powered venetian wind provided in I AC coaches and roller wind in II AC coaches instead of conventional curtains
- Provision of fire extinguishers and garbage bins in all coaches
- External PU painting