Understand Indian Railway Helpline Numbers 182,1322 etc

Toll security helpline number, 1800-111-322 and 182:  provide speedy assistance to passengers in the event of thefts, harassment, pick pocketing or other criminal incidents on rail premises.

User Reviews: This Toll Free Security Helpline very Useful, Railway Police Response Very Fast after Call on this number. One of the Best Service Helpline number of Indian railway.

Tweeter: You can Tweet to Direct Rail Ministry for Any kind of Journey Relevant complaint like Safety,Police,Medical Electricity,Corruption, Safety, Over Prices, Bed Food etc. But must once try with 138 or 182 if not solved then send your tweet with PNR, Contact details and Compliant details to @RailMin through Tweeter Account

Toll Free Customer helpline number 138: The helpline will address complaints relating to cleanliness, food and catering, coach maintenance, medical emergency, linen etc.

User Review: Once you Dial 138 they will surely attend your complained very short periods User use this number for AC Failure, Uncleaned Seats etc time and they solve within 30 Minutes.

Toll Free telephone No. 1800-111-139 or/and  1800-111-321: for the convenience of railway users to suggest/grievances relating to catering services (Overcharging, Food Price, Less Quality etc) on Indian Railways. The facility is available 24×7 on this number and railway passengers can register their complaints/suggestions regarding food and catering services. Wherever possible, action is taken on real time basis for redressal of their grievances.

Railway Enquiry Customer Care Number  139 (Chargeable):  For PNR enquiry, Accommodation availability, Fare enquiry, Current train running position, IRCTC relevant information, Also Get information by SMS .

Note: All Railway Passenger in Any situation Dial 182 Toll Free RPF Helpline. As per Users review they provide help quickly including medical help.

If Any problem with 182 Number, Please Immediately send Tweet to Rail Ministry through your tweeter Account this one of the best Option for getting quick help.

For Getting help Must Mention your PNR and Contact Number with Details description.

Wish you Happy and Safe Journey.

Remarks: Users Need to Comment his/her experience with above toll free numbers. Let’s Share Experience and Help  Make Railway Batter.

Understand Indian Railway Helpline Numbers 182,1322 etc

267 thoughts on “Understand Indian Railway Helpline Numbers 182,1322 etc

• November 4, 2016 at 1:18 PM

respected sir/madam,
    through internet i booked today two railway e- ticket from MUMBAI (BCT) to BARODA (BRC) for 05/11/2016 and payment was successfully done through sbi debit card no.45915aAA2a5655A7, for RS776 on POS SBIRCTC at IRCTC txn#630920023152. But after successful payment i do not get any pnr for this and suddenly my computer is shut down. Already this amount was deducted from my bank. what i do now? kindly give instruction through e-mail ID – darjijigar7@gmail.com.

• November 4, 2016 at 11:40 PM

Check the transaction status using option Failed Transaction or Check under Booked Ticket History and Search through Journey Date or booking Date in Short there is many way to check the last transaction done by you is successful or not if not you will get Auto Full Amount Refund No need to worry.

• November 5, 2016 at 3:52 PM

Sir I’m ajay from new Delhi..sir I have emergency travel in tomorrow and I haven’t booking any train and I also no time to tatkal ticket….can. I book ticket for t.t on tha way.it is possible sir?

• November 5, 2016 at 11:32 PM

Please Get at least General ticket, You may ask to TTE they can allow and seat also if available through Penalty or Excess Fare.

• November 7, 2016 at 2:46 PM

Very pathetic service in running train. No cleaning in toilets. No water. Electric points are not working.

• November 8, 2016 at 8:51 PM

I booked 2 tickets in August Kranti from Delhi to VAPI for 12th Nov 2016. Tickets were booked on 3rd October 2016 and status was WL 5 & WL6. To my surprise till date even a single WL is not cleared. Is it common in this train or is their some other quota due to which this WL is not clearing. I could not understand as this happens to me 1st time as in past most of the time, my WL cleared one week before the journey date. Can some body help me in this.

• November 8, 2016 at 11:18 PM

If it’s GNWL then More chances to Confirmed.

• November 10, 2016 at 9:02 AM

Any Customer support number about seat upgrading information?

• November 22, 2016 at 7:28 AM

I tried booking ticket through net banking money has been debited from my account but ticket has not been confirmed and no SMS was sent will my money be refunded?? And I have booked later it has been booked but the previous money will I get back please tell me sir

• November 22, 2016 at 11:42 PM

Auto Credit if Transaction failed you can check the Refund Status through your Account.

• November 22, 2016 at 9:23 PM

Hello
    I have cancelled my waiting list tickets on nov 19th on the day of journey. In railway station they tool My account number but still i did not received my Refund.
    What to do?

• November 23, 2016 at 11:36 PM

It Will Take 5-6 Working Days to Return, For more please Visit Nearest Railway Station.

• December 4, 2016 at 8:13 PM

139 is not a toll free no. For railway enquiry, so provide toll free no.

• December 4, 2016 at 8:55 PM

182 and 138 are Toll Free But Can use only for Complaints and Help

• December 13, 2016 at 2:46 AM

My wife is stucked in 12608 Lalbagh express(SBC to Chennai). From yesterday afternoon train is waiting at Thiruninravur station. She doesnot have food. She is not feeling well. We have no information on when she will reach. Atleast dropping her back to bangalore would also help.None of the railway enquiries are working. Pleae help me with the status of train which started from bangalore on 12th Dec16. Please help.

• December 8, 2016 at 7:28 PM

Hi, I have to take a Tatkal ticket(Counter ticket) from Chapra(Bihar) to new Delhi and i will take it at new delhi counter .My father have to travel on 10th of December from chapra to new delhi now tell me how come he can travel when original tiket is with me(in delhi). Please suggest asap.

• December 11, 2016 at 8:42 AM

139 doesn’t recive the call…. Bakbass h…

• December 11, 2016 at 9:08 AM

Today exact time of Mahabodhi from new delhi

• December 11, 2016 at 9:13 AM

Sir please provide me exact time of Mahabodhi express from new Delhi(started)

• December 12, 2016 at 2:06 PM

very poor service by railway help line by 139

• December 12, 2016 at 3:28 PM

No electricity in train no 12835 called 138 an person says you have reached security deposit. Pls call….. No electricity n train is late by 18 hrs… someone pls look into it

• December 14, 2016 at 11:06 PM

Trying 138 but no reply. Travelling. On 22957 somnath exp pnr8351657104. AC coach not provided with bed sheets and at this late hour everybody is forced to be awake. This in spite of paying for AC. PL HELP

• December 15, 2016 at 11:59 PM

Scheduled departure time of Barauni-Gwalior Mail (11123) from Barauni Jn is 18:45. But today its 23:45 and all enquiry services (Trainenquiry.com and 139-IVRS) are not working fine on today’s departure of this particular train.
    Trainenquiry.com failed to update. It says it has yet to start from origin. Doesnt tell how long it will take.
    And 139-IVRS says it has reached and departed from each stations at scheduled respective times. I have to board the train at kanpur central tomorrow 16 december at 13:35.
    139-SMS doesn’t detect this train, it detects previous day train.
    So what is going on. If it is cancelled then it should be intimated accordingly. Is this train not part of system, please take note of this.

• December 16, 2016 at 2:10 PM

No one picks phone on 138 no.

• December 18, 2016 at 12:52 AM

We are travailing 12345 saraighat exp. Coach 4 there are so meny people travelling with current tickets Rpf & concern T T allow it.request you Please look on the matter

• December 18, 2016 at 7:13 PM

Shortly have to travel in hwh Rajdhani express from Delhi with my baby(15days)…..pl let me know whether any doctor or medical officer is available on board or what kind of medical assistance available in case of any emergency.
    Emergency number or medical persons number.

• December 19, 2016 at 12:58 PM

This is prakash my failed transaction are 100000685297240, 100000685297198 why amount are not get back

• December 27, 2016 at 10:33 PM

It’s Auto Process, You will Get Same Amount if amount debited but ticket not booked. Fr more send email to irctc through your registered email ID.

• March 18, 2017 at 11:25 AM

सर मेरा बेटा हितेश माकंकड़ 16/03/2017 को
    हमसफर ट्रेन में तिरूचिरापल्ली में रात को 11 के करीब
    बीकानेर के लिए रवाना हुआ है…..16 की रात 10 के बाद उससे बात नहीं
    हो पा रही है….उसी मोबाईल स्वीच आॅफ आ रहा है
    उसका टिकीट न : PNR:4229795613,TRAIN:14716,DOJ:16-03-17,3A,TPJ-BKN,Dep:23:30,
    HITESH MANKAR,B3 48,
    Fare:2575,SC:0.0+PG+INS है और फोन न : 9468555767
    & 9940791761है, कृपया उससे बात करवाने की बेहरबानी
    करें…….सहयोग की अपेक्षा के साथ

सुनीता मांकड़, बीकानेर, राजस्थान
    9413974767

• March 18, 2017 at 11:03 PM

Hope Everything was OK. Sorry for Very Late Response.

In this kind of Situation Kindly Please Dial 182 or 138 Toll Free, If Still not Satisfied or not connect etc, Simply Send Tweet to Rail Ministry through your Tweeter Account With the PNR and Contact details.

Wish you Very Happy Journey.

• March 24, 2017 at 8:19 PM

Train no. 14005 is standing at Allahabad Jn but railway enquiry website spot ur train is showing that it left station at 19:45 and now time is 20:17. This train is running late by 24hrs.

• March 25, 2017 at 12:43 PM

Hi, My wife and my son is traveling through train number 22954 Gujarat express. Train is currently stop at Udhana station. Now its almost one hour at Udhana station and not started yet. Let me know what’s going on? How much time it will take to start.

• March 26, 2017 at 12:16 AM

This is 15667 our coach facing some electricity issues. It has no electricity.
    Imformed to 138. Wating for responce.

• March 26, 2017 at 11:21 PM

Good….. You may also send Tweet to Rail Ministry if you not Satisfied or etc with 138 Toll Free.

• March 30, 2017 at 6:10 PM

There is guy saying that he is a advocate, in seat 14 , B1 , train 12817, travelling r8 now . He is teasing a girl who is alone in his compartment from origin , he is clicking pics and say bad word to her .. ..
    That girl is feeling so uneasy and that guy is laughing at her with his frnd making joke on her..
    .. due to these guys girls are fearing to travel alone in trains .. .. these guys should be punished in train only ..
    He is saying that I m a advocate .. he is proud to do wrong with that girl

• March 30, 2017 at 11:45 PM

Thank you for your Comment on Such Incident happen around Us.

Railway always in Front to Help Specially Female Passengers, If Female or anyone Feel Unsecured Due to any Circumstances While journey they need Dial 182 RPF Helpline and they will Get Instant or Soon as possible Help.

So requested to All Dial 182 if you feel or required RPF Help While Journey.

Wish you Happy Journey.

• March 31, 2017 at 5:45 PM

I am from Delhi. I tride to book tickets in punjab mail for my parents as a surprise trip for them. 1st transaction was successful however, i had to cancel the dame immediately n got to know that cancelled amount 2800 will be rrfunded in two days. I tried once again and that tym transaction was failed however INR 3260 has been deducted from my account. I hace no transaction histpry n pnr number to show for it.. its been almost a week I am trying to reach u people out.. i have trie every contact number an mailed you people several times.. still there is no respoNSE from your end. I hope if someone reads this will revert with my refund money not a sympathetic reply

Pnr number 2229779339

• March 31, 2017 at 11:51 PM

As you mention Here One Ticket Cancelled and One Transaction Failed.

As per Rules Refunds Take 2-4 Working Days, Sometime Take 1-2 More days to reflect in Banking Transactions.
      May be Refunds Delay due to Financial Year Ending and Busy Banking Days. Don’t Worry you Will Get Both Amount in Same Bank Account. Wait for Some 1-2 more working days.

Also you may track both Transaction status Click Here

• April 4, 2017 at 12:34 AM

182 helpline is showing invalid numbers

• April 6, 2017 at 12:22 AM

Railway helpline no 182 is really very efficient i personally felt very oblighed using their service as i had forgotten my important document bag in one train as soon as i called them and informed they found it in an hours tym and reverted immediately. Heart felt thanks for the full team i am really greatful and happy that such an iniciative has been taken like 182 helpline. Apki salute ko salaam hai.

• April 6, 2017 at 11:46 PM

Happy to Know this, Keep Using Services also know others to use this services.

Help to Make Railway Better.

Comments are closed.