Understand Indian Railway Helpline Numbers 182,1322,138 etc

Toll security helpline number, 1800-111-322 and 182:  provide speedy assistance to passengers in the event of thefts, harassment, pick pocketing or other criminal incidents on rail premises.

User Reviews: This Toll Free Security Helpline very Useful, Railway Police Response Very Fast after Call on this number. One of the Best Service Helpline number of Indian railway.

Tweeter: You can Tweet to Direct Rail Ministry for Any kind of Journey Relevant complaint like Safety,Police,Medical Electricity,Corruption, Over Prices, Bad Food etc. But must once try with 138 or 182 if not solved then send your tweet with PNR, Contact details and Compliant details to @RailMin through Tweeter Account

Toll Free Customer helpline number 138: The helpline will address complaints relating to cleanliness, food and catering, coach maintenance, medical emergency, linen etc.

User Review: Once you Dial 138 they will surely attend your complained very short periods User use this number for AC Failure, Uncleaned Seats etc time and they solve within 30 Minutes.

Toll Free telephone No. 1800-111-139 or/and  1800-111-321: for the convenience of railway users to suggest/grievances relating to catering services (Overcharging, Food Price, Less Quality etc) on Indian Railways. The facility is available 24×7 on this number and railway passengers can register their complaints/suggestions regarding food and catering services. Wherever possible, action is taken on real time basis for readdress of their grievances.

Railway Enquiry Customer Care Number  139 (Chargeable):  For PNR inquiry, Accommodation availability, Fare inquiry, Current train running position, IRCTC relevant information, Also Get information by SMS .

Note: All Railway Passenger in Any situation Dial 182 Toll Free RPF Helpline. As per Users review they provide help quickly including medical help.

If Any problem with 182 Number, Please Immediately send Tweet to Rail Ministry through your tweeter Account this is one of the best Option for getting quick help as Instruction Directly though Ministry.

For Getting help Must Mention your PNR and Contact Number with Details description.

Wish you Happy and Safe Journey.

Remarks: कृपया कमेंट द्वारा यहाँ अपने अनुभव साझा करे जिससे अन्य लोगो को रेलवे की सुविधा और असुविधाओं का पता चले.

Please share your experience with the comment here so that other people know the convenience and inconveniences of the railway.

Jai Hind.

Understand Indian Railway Helpline Numbers 182,1322 etc

345 thoughts on “Understand Indian Railway Helpline Numbers 182,1322 etc

• September 5, 2017 at 11:49 PM

Thanku for such an immediate action and effective response…

• September 8, 2017 at 1:43 PM

There is a problem in kannauj railway station. The rpf officers arressts innocent treveller for money and give him tourcher and harassment. They beat the treveller for nothing much happen . All treveller were innocent . Plz do something about rpf police in kannauj.

• September 12, 2017 at 9:00 AM

Without regvation jurny any persan on sleper coch.
    All not checking any tc or other person.
    Train no 14625
    Delhi to fzr cent
    Per day regvation persaon problem create.
    Seat regvation hone k bad bhi gernal ki thera safer karna pad rehha h.
    M kai bar 182,138,1800111322,139 & mail bhi kiya koi sunvai nahi hoi.
    Sab ansuna karte h.
    Is train m tno.14625 m kise ko booking karene ki jarurat nahi h bas selper m khuss jaoo set mil jaygi.
    Very bed .

• September 12, 2017 at 9:12 AM

Poor sarvice train no14625 dec to fzr

• September 14, 2017 at 11:17 AM

15559 train no me kuch local vendar paresan kar rahe hai jo abhi Allahabad se satna ki taraf ja rahi hai
    Pls help

• September 14, 2017 at 11:25 AM

Dial 182 and Inform Them immediately or Send Tweet to Rail Ministry with coach and Contact Details.

• September 15, 2017 at 2:47 PM

11013 in the train guntakal to gooty more problem of hizras gang

• September 17, 2017 at 11:24 PM

Agree, Specially in General and Sleeper Class Shemales Creating nuisance.

• October 15, 2017 at 6:33 AM

I have called this no 18004251363 and complaint for emergency. One person was fighting with me.train no 16528 .after attending call he said he send one person to here but nobody came here.

• October 19, 2017 at 12:59 PM

I call the 139 and she receive the call and suddenly call cut no body help me i try many time but no answer any one

• October 23, 2017 at 1:10 AM

Bullshit. I am travelling right now (22-10-2017) from Lalitpur to Delhi in train no. 14623 with reservation of seat no. 59 to 61 in S4 bogie. There is around 200 pessangers without reservation are travelling illegally under the nose of on duty officer. They are harassing pessangers with reservation and abusing them for not sharing seats. I have tried all toll free numbers but only number answered is 1800111182 but they said me to dial 182 which is not answering. I also send a SMS to 8121281212 and the reply me to dial 138 which is also not answering. So much trouble for everyone who legally paid and trying to survive in this horrible night.

• October 23, 2017 at 11:44 PM

If 182 Not Working or etc Send Tweet to Rail Ministry with Details as you mention above.

• October 23, 2017 at 8:56 PM

Sir kl lichvi express anand vihar se jaygi

• October 23, 2017 at 11:31 PM

Yes, For more Kindly Contact Nearest Railway Station.

Wish you happy Journey.

• October 24, 2017 at 8:58 AM

Sir trains bahut late chl rhi hai kyu 12318

• October 25, 2017 at 6:04 PM

How I get my ticket refund

• October 26, 2017 at 11:38 PM

I’m traveling from Hyderabad to nellore. I reserved one ticket berth confirmed. But the problem is suddenly my friend also coming with me due urgency he bought normal ticket. But TC asking 420 extra money. The General ticket price Rs:190/-. Reservation 365/-, Tatkal 465/-. My question is what is normal fine

• October 27, 2017 at 9:40 AM

I’m traveling in train no. 12497. My coach is D12 which is not cleaned. Toilets are very dirty. There is so much smell in my coach. I registered my complaint on 8121281212 but got a msg to call on13. I tried but no response. I also called no. Of times on 182, but no one is picking up. Please take swift action.

• October 27, 2017 at 11:54 AM

Devgiri express – from jalna it is available for a am public , local , which they are doing bossing over passenger those already booked / reserved their tickets through IRCTC & feel insecure due to vallger , local language ,& sellers become spread smell of food with voice pollution, no any security or TC ……… have guts to talk to them
    In between real passengers suffering from all these harassment ……..
    Please some one authority person to take action against free tickets passengers either to declare devgiri express is nothing but passenger train ……
    Ganesh

• October 27, 2017 at 11:51 PM

Train 54247 is 3 hours late but no one cares what happened if u check the history it’s avg late is 2 hours .. what the authorities r checking ..

• October 28, 2017 at 7:51 AM

Respected sir,
    I’m traveling from Guwahati to Katpadi TVC express train no 12508 I have rigervation ticket 45 days before I’m booked this ticket but I’m not comfortable because more then 200 people around in this bogey S13 how to we move from our place I can’t understand I’m can’t urine from night what is this ??? Plz do something and reply me

• October 29, 2017 at 10:36 PM

I m travelling from nagpur to vadodara and train no is 12843 puri amd express, and we had problem from free ticket passenger who had toching the girls while going washroom or get off from train for taking food and he said i dont have sit so that by mistake its happened and my colleauge had suffered same thing nd i noticed that thing. Then called on 182 but nothing happened. They think its a daily problem so leave it. This is our India.

• October 30, 2017 at 8:52 PM

Every time people come and keep their luggage in someone else’s seat.when we request them to remove as we need to keep our luggage near our place,they will Start fighting with us… it happens most of the time…not sure what to do..hit that person or keep fighting or complain…

• October 31, 2017 at 12:29 AM

Aaj 30/10/17 ko Abhi main aasram 12916 se Jaipur to beawar travel Kiya

Lakin dekha ki general bogie me bhi kuch army men reservation ki tere safar ker rahe hai Iski complain Maine 182 per ki Lakin unhone Jaipur ke kisi officer ke no 9001199732 diye Lakin unhone bhi Koi karwai Nahi kerwa balki Hamesa yahi kahte rahe next station per Hum kuch kerte hai
    Lakin tin station nikal gaye Koi karwai Nahi hui

Iske alwa Maine railway police se bhi keha jiski video recording bhi hai, Lakin unhone Ye keha ker pala jhad liya ki Ye mera kaam Nahi hai

Feer Kis liye Ye help line start ker rekhi hai Peta nahi

• November 7, 2017 at 5:57 PM

Traveling in train no. 15018 Gkp-Ltt exp , in S1 bogie. The fans are not working and complaint no. 138 also not working properly. This is on 07/11/2017. Whom do I complain to?

• November 10, 2017 at 11:45 PM

Tweet to RailMin with your PNR and Contact Details also mention that you already tried on 138.

• November 16, 2017 at 8:09 AM

Worst service of Indian Rail… i tried to contact 138 plus 2 other technicians (indian rail) they said uh have to call other no. Again i tried,no one responded.

• November 16, 2017 at 7:09 PM

If they not responding properly or etc send Tweet to Rail Ministry with your PNR and Contact Details.

• November 17, 2017 at 11:20 PM

Train no 15010
    S -2 immediately required fogging in boggy due to heavy mosquito

• November 17, 2017 at 11:26 PM

Dial 138 Toll Free for Do complaints.
      If you not satisfied with 138 or etc Send Tweet to @RailMin with your PNR and Contact Details.

Wish you all the Best.

• November 18, 2017 at 6:58 PM

Train no.22137.Prerna express nagpur to Ahemdabad. We have given many facilities by the government but that are not using still in our India. As a lady I’m with full ashamed with those facilities because government always assured to development in the railway. But we always compelled to use bad facilities. Development should be like this even in sleeper class too and that should be good births,clean toilets,no rush should be there for those who are travelling illegally, there should be guards near the doors , n well educated tc’s who could handle the reserved births.