All About Online Booking of Indian Railways Retiring Room.
What is Railways Retiring Room?
Railways Retiring Rooms are rooms which are available on Railway Stations across India, They are available in Single, Double and Dormitory type of occupancy with AC and Non AC combination.
How would be the room Accommodation?
Permissible combinations as are under:
- For one passenger, one Single Bed Room or One Double Bed Room or One Bed in Dormitory can be can be allocated.
- For two passengers, One Double Bed Room or Two Bed in Dormitory can be allocated.
- For three passengers, (one Double Bed Room + One Single Bed Room) or Three Bed in Dormitory can be allocated.
- For four passengers, Two Double Bed Rooms or Four bed in Dormitory can be allocated.
- For five passengers, Two Double Bed Rooms or Five bed in Dormitory can be allocated.
- For Six passengers, Two Double Bed Rooms or Six bed in Dormitory can be allocated.
What are the rules for Cancellation of Retiring Rooms?
- Deduction of 10% on cancellation in advance of 48 hrs of the day of occupation.
- Deduction of 50% on cancellation within a period of less than 48 hrs to the day of occupation.
- Deduction of 100% on cancellation on the day of occupation.
- Passenger wise cancellation is not allowed , only Room wise cancellation is allowed.
- If more than one room/dormitory is booked and cancellation is being done for few room/dormitory then cancellation rule 1, 2 and 3 will be applicable for room/dormitory as per case.
What is the Authority to Travel?
Electronic Reservation Slip printout issued by irctctourism.com
What is the age of child for the booking?
0 to 5 years
What should I do if I don’t see the confirmation of my booking on my screen?
Please check your Booking History or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1800110139