Meaning of Waiting’s GNWL-RLWL-PQGN-RLGN-RLWL-CKWL
In Our India We Got Waiting tickets many Time because of Many Trains Running in Busy Routes always on Waiting Lists.
With this Fully Waiting list Ticket Passenger Can also Travel But without seat(No Seat while traveling more then 30 Minutes God Only Know how we managed) and must you have Counter Ticket.
Let’s Find about Waiting Types:
- GNWL: General Waiting List (GNWL) waitlisted tickets are issued when the passenger begins his/her journey at the originating station of a route or stations close to the originating station. This is most common type of waiting list and has got the highest chances of confirmation.
- RLWL: Remote Location Waiting List (RLWL) means ticket is issued for intermediate stations (between the originating and terminating stations) because usually these are the most important towns or cities on that particular route. This type of tickets will be given a separate priority and confirmations will depend on the cancellations of a destination confirmed ticket.
- PQWL: A Pooled Quota Waiting List (PQWL) is shared by several small stations. Pooled Quotas normally operate only from the originating station of a route, and there is only one Pooled Quota for the entire run. The Pooled Quota is generally allotted for passengers traveling from the originating station to a station short of the terminating station, or from an intermediate station to the terminating station, or between two intermediate stations.
- RLGN: Remote Location General Waiting List (RLGN) is issued when a user books a ticket where WL quota is RLWL. This means after ticket booking RLWL gets named as RLGN.
- RSWL: Roadside Station Waiting List (RSWL) is allotted when berths or seats are booked by the originating station for journeys up to the road-side station and distance restrictions may not apply. This waiting list has also very less chances of confirmation.
- RQWL: If a ticket is to be booked from an intermediate station to another intermediate station, and if it is not covered by the general quota or by the remote location quotas or pooled quota, the request for the ticket may go into a Request Waiting List (RQWL).
- CKWL: For tatkal tickets, the waiting list issued is CKWL. If CKWL ticket goes up, it directly gets confirmed and doesn’t go through RAC status unlike GNWL.
Advice: Highly Chances for Confirmed Tickets if you Have GNWL Waiting list Ticket.
Note : As per Revised Cancellation Charges Rs 60 Deducted from Ticket amount if You cancelled your Waiting Ticket.