Additional Train Services
- Kalyan – Dadar local will leave Kalyan at 09.16 hrs and arrive Dadar at 10.25 hrs.
- Kalyan – Thane local will leave Kalyan at 11.07 hrs and arrive Thane at 11.38 hrs.
- Khopoli – Karjat local will leave Khopoli at 21.07 hrs and arrive Karjat at 21.32 hrs.
- Karjat – Khopoli local will leave Karjat at 21.40 hrs and arrive Khopoli at 22.05 hrs.
Extended Mumbai Local Trains List (18 Trains)
- Kalyan – CST local leaving Kalyan at 05.52 hrs is extended and will leave Ex Titwala at 05.36 hrs.
- Titwala – Kurla local leaving Titwala at 06.50 hrs is extended up-to CST.
- Badlapur-Dadar local leaving Badlapur at 09.02 hrs is extended up-to CST.
- Asangaon- Kalyan local leaving Asangaon at 07.10 hrs is extended up-to CST.
- CST-Thane local leaving CST at 17.00 hrs is extended up-to Kalyan.
- CST-Kurla local leaving CST at 17.04 hrs is extended upto Thane.
- CST-Kurla local leaving CST at 18.17 hrs is extended upto Kalyan.
- Kurla-Dombivli local leaving Kurla at 20.05 hrs is extended upto Kalyan.
- Kalyan-CST local leaving Kalyan at 05.21 hrs is extended and will leave Ex Ambernath at 05.05 hrs.
- Ambernath-CST local leaving Ambernath at 05.46 hrs is extended and will leave Ex Badlapur at 05.41 hrs.
- Kalyan-CST local leaving Kalyan at 06.40 hrs is extended and will leave Ex Badlapur at 06.14 hrs.
- Thane-Karjat local leaving Thane at 09.04 hrs is extended and will leave Ex CST at 08.29 hrs.
- CST-Kalyan local leaving CST at 21.49 hrs is extended upto Badlapur.
- CST-Dombivli local leaving CST at 21.42 hrs is extended upto Kalyan.
- CST-Ambernath local leaving CST at 22.38 hrs is extended upto Badlapur.
- Karjat-Thane local leaving Karjat at 21.56 hrs is extended upto CST.
Cancelled Services List
- Ambernath – CST local leaving Ambernath at 22.18 hrs
- CST – Kurla local leaving CST at 00.18 hrs.
- Ambernath – CST local leaving Ambernath at 22.52 hrs.
- CST – Kurla local leaving CST at 00.34 hrs.
Features of This New Train Time Table
- All services on CST-Kalyan Fast Corridor
- Kalyan-Khopoli section and Kalyan-Kasara section will run with new DC-AC rakes and old DC-AC rakes which are having speed limit of 100 kmph.
- Speeding up of trains – on fast corridor between CST – Kalyan from 60” to 58” (saving of 2 minutes), on South-East section between Kalyan – Karjat from 54” to 50” (saving of 4 minutes) and on North-East section between Kalyan – Kasara from 75” to 70” (saving of 5 minutes).
- Services on Thane – Kalyan section increased from 410 to 423.4. Additional services from Badlapur leaving at 05.49 hrs, 06.14 hrs and 06.47 hrs. Prior to this the first local was leaving Badlapur at 06.57 hrs.
- one additional service in morning peak hours between Kalyan – Dadar.
- Last local connection for CST bound passengers from Asangaon side. The last local leaving Badlapur at 23.50 hrs is extended from Thane to CST will connect to Asangaon-Kalyan local terminating at Kalyan. This train will now leave at 23.32 hrs Ex Asangaon instead of 23.47 hrs which will enable passengers to catch the extended Badlapur-CST local at Kalyan.
- Enhancement of night corridor blocks on suburban section to improve asset reliability. The last local from CST (CST-Karjat local) will leave at 00.30 hrs against existing time of 00.38 hrs and the first local (CST-Kasara local) will leave at 04.12 hrs against existing time of 04.05 hrs.
Central railways announced revised Mumbai Local Train time table