Assistant Station Master recruit under GDCE by RRC Hubli
Applications are hereby invited by Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Hubli for filling up through General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) 118 posts of Assistant Station Master in Pay Band 5200-20200 with Grade Pay 2800/- from all the eligible regular serving Railway employees.
1:- Zone of Consideration Only serving regular Railway employees of South Western Railway and RWF/YNK who are drawing regular Grade Pay less than ` 2800/- are eligible. RPF/RPSF Personnel are not eligible to apply.
Educational Qualification Candidates should posses the prescribed educational qualification (as indicated above) from recognized Board/University/Institute as on the date of Notification. Those awaiting results of the final examination need NOT apply.
AGE LIMIT: The maximum age limit for appearing in the GDCE will be 42 years for General candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates and 47 for SC/ST candidates reckoned as on the date of notification.
Last date/ time for ONLINE registration is 31.05.2015/23.45 hrs. RRC/Hubli will not bear any responsibility if the candidates are not able to register their applications ONLINE within the last date/time, for any reason whatsoever.
Steps to be followed while registering the ONLINE Application
- a) Click on the “GDCE ONLINE/E-Application” Link.
- b) Click on the “New Registration” Link available in the home page.
- c) Fill up the basic details viz. Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address and Mobile number etc.
- d) Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for generating a Registration Number & Password for login.
- e) Candidates are advised to preserve/note their Registration Number and password generated at the time of submitting ONLINE application for further stages of selection process/correspondence with RRC/Hubli.
- f) Login using the Registration Number and Password, as generated above.
- g) Fill up other details as required in the application form such as name, educational qualification, address for correspondence, personal marks of identification etc.,
- h) Click on the SUBMIT button after filling up the details upto column 16.
- i) Download the softcopy of the application submitted ONLINE and take the print-out of the ONLINE application.
8.1 After the Hard copy of the application is printed, the other columns i.e. column No.18 viz declaration, thumb impression, signature, place and date should be affixed/indicated without leaving any column blank. (Note: The declaration and other particulars in the application should be written in HINDI or ENGLISH only)
GDCE Notification-Assistant Station Master Notification
For Direct Apply http://rrchubli.in/