Differently-abled persons can book online portal irctc.co.in

Currently, the Railways provides a quota of two sleeper class tickets per train for the differently-abled, which could be booked only physically from any booking window. The online option has gone live from Thursday.  Now, passengers only need to give details of the ‘Handicap Card’ number while booking the e-ticket, which will be verified by the TTE after boarding the train. The type of concession – ‘Escort’ or ‘Handicap’ can also be mentioned. Earlier, disabled persons could not avail concession while booking e-tickets. (newindianexpress.com)

Also Read How to Get Handicap Card number

Apply Online for Divyangjan photo identity card

Divyangjan passengers may apply here for issuance of new e-ticketing photo identity card for getting concessional journey tickets issued online through IRCTC ticketing portal. Click Here to Apply Online Disablity Card

For Offline Application

Divyangjan passengers may approach dedicated counters in Concessional Cell at Divisional Railway Manager’s office with required documents to obtain the photo identity card issued from there.

Note: As many Users asking me that they send application but no Reply even after over several months. Friends if you found that the authority not Replying/Listening You may Compliment to Railway Ministry @RailMinIndia through Twitter for quick Reply/Action.

Click Here to Download Complete details

Differently-abled persons can book online portal irctc.co.in

147 thoughts on “Differently-abled persons can book online portal irctc.co.in

• June 20, 2018 at 4:51 PM

Sir,
    I m unable to book e-ticket online.I have card issued by NF railway. The Card detail is as below

Name: Swarupam Raj
    DOB: 01-01-1994
    Identity Card No. 8479
    Date of issued: 23-03-2018
    valid up to – 22-10-2022

I always get error

“Unable to perform Transaction due to Essential Validation Integrity Checks failure. Please contact customer care.”
    Please look into the matter
    Mob: 844883bDeA

• March 11, 2019 at 7:29 PM

Enter the alphabet & numeric {eg: SRMAS0} in the box column above the id card number.
      Example: SRMAS0123456

• June 18, 2018 at 12:26 PM

Hi, My railway id card validity period is whole life since me disability is permanent. While booking the ticket in IRCTC, which is asking valid period in date format & not accepting the field “whole life”. Pls suggest how I can book the ticket.

• August 8, 2018 at 4:52 PM

whether ur problem resolved or not ??? Me also getting the same problem …… if u have any solution plz mail to [email protected]

• June 17, 2018 at 5:59 PM

Sir,

Name: POONAM LAD
    DOB: 29-04-1988
    Identity Card No. CRNGP
    Date of issued: 30-01-2018
    valid upto: 08-03-2020

I always get error.
    Unable to perform Transaction due to below error :

“CARD INFORMATION NOT PRESENT”

Please help me !!!!!

• July 26, 2018 at 9:40 PM

did you come out of this problem? i am also having same problem … if u have any solution mail to me [email protected]

• June 16, 2018 at 3:53 PM

Sir,

Name: SUJAN BISWAS
    DOB: 04-03-1996
    Identity Card No. 6610
    Date of issued: 28-05-2018
    valid up to – 27-05-2023

I always get error

“CARD INFORMATION NOT PRESENT”
    Please help me

• June 16, 2018 at 9:40 PM

To Sujan Biswas
      Your card no. Is incomplete, it has alphanumeric please write your complete card no.

• March 11, 2019 at 7:31 PM

Example: SRMAS0123456

• June 14, 2018 at 4:01 PM

Dear sir
    Problem in booking online ticket showing……….. unable to perform transaction due to essential validation integrity check failure, Card issued from Kathihar DRM office Bihar
    sir please help me
    Name – SWARUPAM RAJ
    Card no – 8749
    DOB – 01/01/1994
    date of expiry – 22/10/2022

• June 13, 2018 at 8:06 PM

While on line ticket booking mentioning card no EOKUR0001438 date of birth 06.02.1966 and security code error shows as in valid NRIC
    So, solve the problem. What is full form of NRIC

• June 11, 2018 at 10:21 PM

HI SIR ,

HERE ARE THE CARD DETAILS:

Which Railway issued the card : SECUNDERABAD
    Station code of DRM Office with station name : SC
    Code and Name of your station : SC
    Card no as printed on your card : OSCRSC001580
    Your Name as par card P ANKAIAH
    Date of issue and expiry of card : 18-07-2017 AND EXPIRY IS 17-07-2022
    Date of birth as par card : 12-05-1959

I HAVE TRIED WITH CARD NUMBER AS SCRSC1580 AND SCRSC001580 BUT BOTH THE TIMES I AM GETTING “CARD INFORMATION NOT PRESENT”

PLEASE RESOLVE THE ISSUE.

• June 10, 2018 at 10:44 AM

Raju Bharti
    I have already answered your query on 24.5.2018

• June 8, 2018 at 9:12 PM

I am getting error as passenger name mismatch,
    Name return on card pakalapati Chandra sekhar raju,

You reply me to enter as per card , but there no enough space to right full name, please solve this problem, We ‘re 25km far from railway Booking station

• June 10, 2018 at 7:14 PM

Dear Ramya
      Now it is necessary to visit the card issuing DRM office, and must be know, that what spelling of name is fed by
      Railway staff in their computer system

• June 8, 2018 at 5:32 PM

Dear sir
    Problem in booking online ticket showing……….. unable to perform transaction due to essential validation integrity check failure,I WANTED TO BOOK A TICKET ON 21/06/2018
    sir please help me