IRCTC Showing Paytm in Refund Status what i do?

Paytm in Refund Status even payment done by Card/Net Banking?

Still Waiting for IRCTC Refund Shown PaytmAG Help?

PAYTMAG under irctc refund status will refunded in same account

Kindly note that the amount will be refunded in the same account from which you had made the payment. If your account has been closed then IRCTC will get the confirmation from the respective bank and then only they will process the case accordingly.

Many Users ask They Booked ticket using Banking/Debit/Credit Cards but still in refund status found Paytmag Why?

While Booking Tickets User Select First Payment Option Multiple Payment Service Powered by Paytm for easily understand see the below Picture.

PAYTMAG Bank

If you have booked your ticket electronically and payed through paytm/Powered by Paytm (Above Payment Option)  and it is cancelled due to any reason, the refund money first gets credited in paytm’s virtual bank “PAYTMAG” (which is going to be commercially launched in the near future may be only for e-transactions). What happens is that, the account from where the payment has been made is identified correctly and then credited.

Usually amount get credited to your account in 4 to 7 days. If it did not happen you have to contact IRCTC prefer via registered Email ID with transaction reference numbers.

Paytm Payments Bank Launched Today 23rd May 2017.

PAYTMAG under irctc refund status will refunded in same account

26 thoughts on “PAYTMAG under irctc refund status will refunded in same account

• May 7, 2017 at 3:15 AM

12468 leelen express water supply in toilets was not available in general coach second boogie after the engine. Already the water supply was not available from Bikaner till phalodi it was not tuff to do journey with family.so sad we are progressing. Date 7/5/2017.

• May 16, 2017 at 1:54 PM

Sir i have a booked a waiting e-ticket in Pune -Jabalpur special express and after chart preparation it was still waiting but the ticket was not automatically cancelled by irctc now what should i do .

• May 20, 2017 at 9:05 PM

It Auto Got Cancellation wait for Some Hours and thn You Can Check the status Again.

Best of Luck.

• May 31, 2017 at 3:24 PM

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM MY TRANSACTION ID- 100000836344704 , REFUND ID 100000836344704 THE PAYMENT HAS BEEN NOT CREDITED IN MY ACCOUNT YET. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL FOR THE SAME.

S.No. Transaction ID Transaction Date CancellationID /RefundID Transaction Type Trans.Amt() Refund.Amt() Bank Refund Status Refund Date
    1 100000836344704 11-May-2017 100000836344704 FAILED 420.0 420.0 PAYTMAG REFUNDED 13-May-2017

PLEASE UPDATE THE SAME ASAP.

Thanks!
    Md Chand
    +8447279523

• June 5, 2017 at 11:00 AM

7 days have passed and still no refund despite IRCTC wesite indicating that refund had been made to Paytmag on 31st May 2017. Hit a wall and and have no clue how to proceed with the complaint.

• June 7, 2017 at 6:59 PM

Paytmag Take 1-2 more days to reflect transaction in your Banking Transactions.

• June 14, 2017 at 12:12 PM

I have booked ticket using debit card ( bank of baroda ) & Paytm gateway, and after cancellation the amount is refunded to PAYTMAG. i saw in paytm wallet and and also in bank account but not yet recived any refund amount ..is this proper working of irctc .or it is full fraud with indian people …

• June 17, 2017 at 8:06 PM

The Payment Refunded With Same Account via Paytm Bank soon. Normally refunds Take 5-7 Working Days and incase of Paytm Bank it will take 1-2 more days.

Good Luck.

• September 4, 2017 at 4:30 PM

Refund not credited
      I have booked a ticket and paid using my debit card, the payment gateway was patmag. Then the ticket automatic cancel. I check my Refund status, it shows REFUNDED TO BANK, but it shows bank name as PAYTMAG. but I have not got the money till now. Please have a look below for further info.

Transaction ID : 100000958942387
      RefundID : 100000181641491
      Refunded Date : 04-Sep-2017

• September 10, 2017 at 4:31 PM

kishan bhai this ticket payment refund kitne days me aya apke, please bhai reply because same problem i have.

• July 22, 2017 at 6:43 PM

Dear Team,
    I booked a train ticket from irctc site with payment option of paytm. I was booked successfully too but due to some personal reason I cancelled my ticket. Ideally when I cancelled ticket money should be refunded to my account but for this time it’s didn’t. I hope there might be a technical issue from your side. Please find below my transactions details for the ticket and look into this.

Transaction ID :100000905493975
    Reservation Upto :CSTM
    Scheduled Departure :22:35 Hrs
    Insurance (No. of Psng) :2
    Total amount of booking: 830 INR
    Refund amount after cancellation : 590 INR
    Date of cancellation: 11-Jul-2017

I’m hoping for positive reply on same & let me know if you have any concern about this issue.

• July 22, 2017 at 11:41 PM

Normally Cancellation Take 5-7 Working Days, In case of Paytm transaction can take 2-3 more days to Reflect Credit in your Banking Transaction.

Also you Can Track Transaction details through your IRCTC Account.

• August 25, 2017 at 6:46 PM

This is to inform you that I have cancelled my ticket on 20.08.17 against PNR NO – 6705044748 and Cancelleation ID No 100000947941733. Till date there was no refund amount recdited to my account but when I checked the refund status in your system it shows the amount credited to my account.

Kindly rectify the same and cridited the amount to my account.

Thanking you,

Regards,
    Kausik Sarkar

• August 25, 2017 at 8:25 PM

Refund Take Normally 5-7 Working Days (Never Count Saturday,Sunday and Holidays). As you Cancelled On 20th August Hope You Will Receive your Refund till 30th August.

Good Luck.

• September 10, 2017 at 4:34 PM

I have booked E-ticket using debit card ( SBI ), First Payment Option- Multiple Payment Service Powered by Paytm on 4 sep. and after cancellation on 4 sep. also, the amount is refunded to PAYTMAG on 5 sep in refund status. i saw in paytm wallet and and also in bank account but not yet received any refund amount .

please sir give me a right answer where are the my refund go and when it received or not by me and where.

• September 10, 2017 at 9:10 PM

आपका पैसा उसी खाते में वापस आएगा जिसमे से गया हैं.
          Your money will return to the same account from which it has gone.

Refund Normally Take 5-7 Working Days.
          Good Luck.

Quotes: Why should I tell you where I am going to get funds from? If I were to do that then all the vested interests would get alerted. You must be aware that railways are full of such elements and my fight is against them. – Lalu Prasad Yadav

• September 1, 2017 at 1:24 AM

I have booked ticket using debit card ( SBI ) & Paytm gateway, and after cancellation the amount is refunded to PAYTMAG. i saw in paytm wallet and and also in bank account but not yet recived any refund amount ..is this proper working of irctc .or it is full fraud with indian people …

• September 1, 2017 at 5:12 PM

i have booked ticket but while paying through debit card session failed but money is deducted from account and in irctc it showing that Transaction Type failed and refund of amount is showing refunded to payumpp
    please help me to get my money back my Transaction ID is 100000957029456.

• September 1, 2017 at 8:31 PM

In all similar cases, money is automatically credited back to account. You Will not required to do anything. Just check the bank account or failed transaction history after login in IRCTC. A duration of 7 Working days has been prescribed by irctc for refund. Mostly within 4 or 6 days the refund is done.

payumpp a payment Gateway you choose While Transaction, So it’s showing under Status.

If after Working 1-2 week, refund is not credited to account, you should be serious. Write your refund request to eticket@irctc.co.in. Further you can directly post letter to Group General Manager/IT, Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd., Internet Ticketing Centre, IRCA Building, State Entry Road, New Delhi – 110055.[2] If you have transaction ID, don’t forget to mention it.

• September 4, 2017 at 10:30 PM

SIR,

I have booked 2 tickets from IRCTC website The details of tickets are :
    1) from kota to Nizamuddin 100000957520316( transaction ID)
    2) from MB to KOLKATA 100000957245686(transaction ID)

I cancelled the tickets but didnt receive refund in my SYN bank account. I have to pay through paytm, OPTION now IRCTC refunded the amount to paytmag bank instead of my SYN BANK

But now more then 7days completed but still i couldn’t get the refund….now what thing i have to do

• September 10, 2017 at 4:27 PM

ashoke bhai refund aya ya nhi abhi tk apka, please bhai reply

• September 10, 2017 at 4:33 PM

akash bhai refund aya ya nhi abhi tk apka or kese or kitne time me aya.

• September 5, 2017 at 12:52 PM

Dear IRCTC Team,
    I have booked a ticket using a debit card ( SBI ) & Paytm gateway, and after cancellation, the amount is refunded to PAYTMAG. I saw in paytm wallet and also in a bank account but not yet received any refund amount.

Transaction ID:100000948994911
    PNR No.:2663761664
    Date of cancellation: 28-Aug-2017 16:59:41 HRS
    Cancellation ID:100000180458838

I’m hoping for a positive reply on same & let me know if you have any concern about this issue.

• September 8, 2017 at 12:50 PM

funds not received in my account

PNR Number: — 2663718853
    Transaction ID — 100000948091030
    Transaction Date — 20-Aug-2017
    Refund Amount — Rs. 720.
    Cancellation id — 100000178992360

PNR Number: — 6205030095
    Transaction ID — 100000947602432
    Transaction Date — 19-Aug-2017
    Refund Amount — Rs. 135
    Cancellation id — 100000178828030

• September 13, 2017 at 7:52 PM

Check Your Payment Account as Refund Takes Normally 7 Working Days. If Still You Will Not Get Refund.

Send Email to IRCTC with your Registered Email ID with Transaction, PNR Details, After Email You Will Get Quick Reply With Reference Number it means irctc will Reply you Soon with complete details.

Good luck.

• September 9, 2017 at 11:35 AM

I have the same problem as My ticket was not booked and I got a message that amount will be refunded but it is still not refunded , already 5 days have gone . I have read the above article and few comments below so let me wait for 2-3 working days more before calling the paytm or IRCTC customer care.

Comments are closed.