IRCTC Showing Paytm in Refund Status what i do?

Paytm in Refund Status even payment done by Card/Net Banking?

Still Waiting for IRCTC Refund Shown PaytmAG Help?

PAYTMAG under irctc refund status will refunded in same account

Kindly note that the amount will be refunded in the same account from which you had made the payment. If your account has been closed then IRCTC will get the confirmation from the respective bank and then only they will process the case accordingly.

Many Users ask They Booked ticket using Banking/Debit/Credit Cards but still in refund status found Paytmag Why?

While Booking Tickets User Select First Payment Option Multiple Payment Service Powered by Paytm for easily understand see the below Picture.

PAYTMAG Bank

If you have booked your ticket electronically and payed through paytm/Powered by Paytm (Above Payment Option)  and it is cancelled due to any reason, the refund money first gets credited in paytm’s virtual bank “PAYTMAG” (which is going to be commercially launched in the near future may be only for e-transactions). What happens is that, the account from where the payment has been made is identified correctly and then credited.

Usually amount get credited to your account in 4 to 7 days. If it did not happen you have to contact IRCTC prefer via registered Email ID with transaction reference numbers.

Paytm Payments Bank Launched Today 23rd May 2017.

Looking for Support Please Donate Any Amount Rs 5,10 etc

PAYTMAG under irctc refund status will refunded in same account

69 thoughts on “PAYTMAG under irctc refund status will refunded in same account

• January 22, 2018 at 8:39 PM

I had booked my ticket from debit card and cancelled it but the refund shows payumob

• January 22, 2018 at 11:31 PM

Just Because of While Payment the Payment Gateway you choose was Powered BY Payu, So showing like this.

Dn’t worry you will Get Refund with Same Bank/Debit Card Account.

• January 18, 2018 at 6:56 PM

Refund not credited

I have booked a ticket and paid using my debit card, the payment gateway was paytm. Then I am cancel the ticket on 14th January 2018. I check my Refund status, it shows REFUNDED TO BANK,. but I have not got the money till now. Please have a look below for further info

Station Name – ST to JSG
    PNR Number: — 8301295744
    Transaction ID — 100001121718070
    Transaction Date — 14/01/2018
    Refund Amount — Rs. 520.00
    Cancellation id — 100000211750392

• January 19, 2018 at 11:31 PM

Check the transaction status, After 7 Working Days. One Status found Refunded means process done from IRCTC and depend bank you will Get Refund within 2-4 Working Days.

Hope you understand.
      Good Luck.

• January 5, 2018 at 10:19 AM

Refund not credited

I have booked a ticket and paid using my debit card, the payment gateway was payumpp. Then I am cancel the ticket on 31th December 2017. I check my Refund status, it shows REFUNDED TO BANK,. but I have not got the money till now. Please have a look below for further info

Station Name – HWH to PRR
    PNR Number: — 6309105671
    Transaction ID — 100001081031447
    Transaction Date — 31/12/2017
    Refund Amount — Rs. 240.00
    Cancellation id — 100000208679214

Station Name – PRR to HWH
    PNR Number: — 6209106102
    Transaction ID — 100001081054505
    Transaction Date — 31/12/2017
    Refund Amount — Rs.255.00
    Cancellation id — 100000208679211

Please solved this problem

• January 6, 2018 at 12:36 PM

As Status Refunded means Process done from IRCTC Site, Now Depend On Bank also take some working Days.

Hope you will Get Refunds Till Next Week Friday.
      Good Luck.

• January 5, 2018 at 9:53 AM

Refund not credited on my bank

I have booked a ticket and paid using my debit card, the payment gateway was payumpp. Then I am cancel the ticket on 30th December 2017. I check my Refund status, it shows REFUNDED TO BANK,. but I have not got the money till now. Please have a look below for further info.

Station Name – HWH to PRR