Details given below regarding down lines between the Mega block. Please read carefully.
THANE – KALYAN Down SLOW LINE FROM 11.20 AM TO 4.20 PM
1) Dn Slow/Semi fast line services leaving Mulund station from 10.48 am to 4.23 pm will be diverted on Dn fast line between Mulund and Kalyan stations halting at Thane, Diva and Dombivli stations and will arrive destination 10 minutes behind schedule.
2) Dn slow locals will not available at Kalva, Mumbra, Kopar and Thakurli stations. Passengers of these stations are allowed to travel via Kalyan, Dombivali and Diva stations
3) Down fast services leaving Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Mumbai from 10.20 am to 2.42 pm will halt at Ghatkopar, Vikhroli, Bhandup, Mulund and Diva stations in addition to their respective scheduled halts and will arrive destination 10 minutes behind schedule.
4) Up fast trains leaving Kalyan from 11.00 am to 3.08 pm will halt at Diva, Mulund, Bhandup , Vikhroli, Ghatkopar and Kurla stations in addition to their respective scheduled halts and will arrive destination 15 minutes behind schedule beyond.
5) All Dn and Up slow locals leaving / arriving Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus from 11.00 am to 5.00 pm will arrive destination 10 minutes behind schedule.
KURLA-VASHI UP AND DN HARBOUR LINES FROM 11.10 AM TO 4.10 PM.
1) Dn Harbour line services to Panvel/Belapur/Vashi leaving from Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus from 10.35 am to 3.37 pm and Up Harbour line services for Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus leaving Panvel/Belapur/Vashi from 10.20 am to 3.48 pm will remain suspended.
2) However special local trains will run on Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus – Kurla and Vashi – Panvel sections during the block period.
3) Harbour Line passengers are also permitted to travel via Trans-Harbour / Main Line from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm.