Name of the Posts:
1. Station Controller/ Train Operator: 16 Posts
2. Junior Engineer (Civil): 06 Posts
3. Junior Engineer (Electronics): 01 Post
4. Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 01 Post
5. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 04 Posts
6. Junior Accountant: 01 Post
7. Customer Relations Assistant: 06 Posts
8. Maintainer (Fitter): 04 Posts
9. Maintainer (Electronics): 06 Posts
Please Note: service is temporary
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs. 250/- for Persons with Disabilities (OL – R or L), SC/ ST candidates of Rajasthan, Rs.400/- for Non-Creamy Layer OBC/ BC/ SBC candidates of Rajasthan, Rs. 500 for all other categories through online.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.jmrcrecruitment.in or www.jaipurmetrorail.in Last Date to Apply Online: 31-03-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates should log on to the website www.jmrcrecruitment.in or www.jaipurmetrorail.in.
2. Go to Careers & Click on Direct Recruitment.
3. Read the Notification & Click on JMRC recruitment portal.
4. Enter login details like Name, Date of Birth, Category, Mobile No & Email ID.
5. Complete the Registration if he/ she would be New User.
6. Clear the Fee Payment & Fill all the details in the application form & Submit OK.
7. Take print copy of application form for future use.