The Indian Railways have launched a service in 2011, which provides a passenger an opportunity to lodge a complaint against any service provider by the Railway department or in railway premises.
If You found the any below category/type Issues with you or others, You may complaint it to directly to the Complaint Cell through Online any time.

Just Click Here and Select the any Following Category/Issue Type and submit your complaint.

1) Following are the Category/Types of complaint which you may lodge to Railway complaint cell/Department.

Allotments of Seat Berths By Train Staff

2. Non cooperation of RPF staff

Working of Inquiry Office

1. Non attentive staff
  2. Improper guidance
  3. Wrong information
  4. Others

We have all the way just need awareness to follow them, Come and Join for Change, I am With you.

244 thoughts on “How to lodge a complaint against any service provider under the Indian Railway Premises

• October 8, 2017 at 8:56 AM

Pm is working against corruption but the situation is still the same.
    Corruption is in the roots.
    On the railway station when the fee charged is fixed by the railways why the staff always demand for extra rupees kse ke unke baap ne kama kr unko plane ke lye chora ho.
    I hate Indian railways.
    Jasa tha Hindustan wasa he rahega.
    Only one person can’t change it.
    So vote for that person whom we can catch not any special party with false promises.

• October 13, 2017 at 11:00 PM

Yes, No Single Person can Change the Country We all have to do.

• October 9, 2017 at 10:03 PM

Surprised to see that Chennai central ac waiting room is charging Rs. 30 per person per hour. I can not understand this. Sad to see Indian railway cheating ac waiters. I asked the railway person as it was completely free at Nagpur and maintained much more better, he replied it is southern railway, here it is chargeable. In my opinion, it should not be chargeable at all because it is indian railway and southern or northern. Please think as are not they cheating and spoiling the railways name.

• October 12, 2017 at 11:10 PM

Dial 182 and Make complaints, if you not satisfied then send Tweet to @RailMin and mention all the details including you tried on 182.

Good Luck.

• October 15, 2017 at 12:51 AM

Journey from bhopal to gwalior by train no 22125 in 3 ac coach atender give me used bedroll without napkin
    PNR no.8419961735
    Journey date 15 Oct.17

• October 23, 2017 at 10:58 AM

I have boarded train no 22126on 23rd oct 2017 at 9 AM as train was late.
    Waited for beddings but no attendor came to give beddings after that i moved myself to attendor for bedding he just provide me bedsheet and when o asked him for blanket he told me that blankets are not available so he will give it after delhi station .
    What type of services railwayis giving .
    Due to chillness in AC coach i am not able to sit comfortable because of non availability of blanket .
    Even many passengers have same problem attendor had not provided blanket to many passengers kindly look in this matter.
    My seat no is 42 in A2 coach

• October 23, 2017 at 5:29 PM

I am travelling in 18048 with PNR 4433575889 in s6 . I have face difficulty in journey. Boggie was appearing like general coach , passengers with current ticket was occupying birth , t.t. was incompetent, more than one passenger was allowed on one reserve seat, entrance was blocked with big heap of catering material,no dust bins,toilets very dirty. There was lots of oppurtunities for t.t. to mint mony. Overall train journey was very bed. Thanks to indian railways.

• October 26, 2017 at 3:24 PM

I m travelling in train 04403 bju ndls exp. Frm gkp to ndls. When i entered in coach there is very bad condition of cleaning . Cleaning staff is not in coaches.its my worst experience. TTE is changed my coach . I expect from ur ministry that huge amount of expenses on cleaning bt still its nt happen on ground level. Pls work on.

• November 5, 2017 at 10:26 PM

Hello
    My name is MD.Ikhlas Train Number 12311(Kalka Mail) Berth 2,Date-05.11.2017 From Howrah Station
    I booked a tatkal ticket got waiting first then Got confirmed seat.When I was In Coach Saw two passengers without tickets being asked By TTE to be on seat 1&3 after getting Bribe of some amount.
    Worst part is They being without tickets not allowing me and my co passengers to switch Lights,Charging there mobiles And video chats.Giggling,Laughing,Talking Like there is no other passengers.I feel Shame to say That If Being a citizen of India I do follow all Guidelines I pay more even I sweat and I try To wait For my Tickets.
    What I get is Unsecured Coach Where I cant sleep because of few Unidentified person who Can even do anything and leave coach with Unidentified Identity.
    I just want To get answer From Railway Board members if being a man I feel Unsecured about me,my luggage and peace.How Can I send my Family members,womens,Kids to such a Atmosphere.
    I request to Do Take things Seriously and Get rid of these kind of Corruption which can Harm whole fraternity.
    I pray and wish this matter may be taken as serious issue for future of our Country and citizens of India.
    Jai Hind!!!

• November 11, 2017 at 10:26 PM

I am traveling in 12141 . My pnr no is 8264456316. The food served in the evening was too stale. They took 100 rupees for the meal.kindly take action against the caterer immediately.

• November 14, 2017 at 11:14 AM

Please Dial 138 for Catering Complaints, If Not Satisfied Send Tweet to RailMin with PNR and Contact details also mention that you already tried 138.

Good Luck.