The Indian Railways have launched a service in 2011, which provides a passenger an opportunity to lodge a complaint against any service provider by the Railway department or in railway premises.
If You found the any below category/type Issues with you or others, You may complaint it to directly to the Complaint Cell through Online any time.

Just Click Here and Select the any Following Category/Issue Type and submit your complaint.

1) Following are the Category/Types of complaint which you may lodge to Railway complaint cell/Department.

Allotments of Seat Berths By Train Staff

2. Non cooperation of RPF staff

Working of Inquiry Office

1. Non attentive staff
  2. Improper guidance
  3. Wrong information
  4. Others

We have all the way just need awareness to follow them, Come and Join for Change, I am With you.

191 thoughts on “How to lodge a complaint against any service provider under the Indian Railway Premises

• December 13, 2016 at 1:46 AM

मैं समस्तीपूर जः में हू । यहाॅ ट्वलेट का रेट लिस्ट 2 रू होने के बाबजूत 10 रू लिया जाता है ।

• December 16, 2016 at 11:46 PM

AC is not working in coach B1 of train no.12351 and no one is responding against any complaint.

• December 16, 2016 at 11:49 PM

AC is not working in B1 of train no.12351

• January 6, 2017 at 9:00 PM

Haam kgp adra line ke daily passenger hai. Down Hatiya pass.job gri maidan stn pe rukkti. o everyday kisi vi karan daily approx 1hrs detain hota hai. Lakein esi stn mee addressing system rahete huya koi announcement nahin kiya jata hai KGP entry honeme bilamb hogi. Rly staffs sailent rahete hai. Aap logo ke pass nibedan hai ghosna kare ki train detain hone ki Karan. Passenger keep swarth ke liya announcement kiya jaya.

• January 10, 2017 at 6:55 PM

Dear Sir,
    If water Point at railway Station is Closed then where I have to complain regarding Same…

• January 22, 2017 at 12:00 AM

Dial 182 Railway Security and Provide them Complete details.

• January 20, 2017 at 11:41 PM

I booked retiring room at Bhubaneshwar railway station. After checking in I found that the room is infested with bed bugs. Asked the supervisor and he told that allac as well as non AC rooms have bed bugs. I checked with deputy station manager and they told that it,s a known issue and no permanent issue has been found. I tried to cancel the room online for which I am getting zero refund. Now finally waiting in AC waiting hall for my train which is 3 hrs from now. Just wasted my hard earned money on a useless service from railways.

• January 26, 2017 at 9:12 AM

I am in 12955 B6 49 and complaint about gallon brand water supply and overcharging on food items but no action

• January 29, 2017 at 12:04 PM

25 th January I was traveling to Madhpur junction by train(train no 53131).I was sitting 3rd coach from engine general compartment and listining to song.suddenly my mobile slept from my hand and felt down on floor …But it is very shamefull condition for our railway there was a big whole in train floor and my mobile got missing from there…Who will take responsible for my missing mobile?

• January 29, 2017 at 10:10 PM

Used bed roll given in saurastra janta B2 coach
    Each every bed roll unclean and very dirty date 29:1:2017

• January 31, 2017 at 12:13 AM

We have travelled in train number163216 on 30.1.2016,the unreserved passengers are sitting and sleeping infront of bathrooms and doors.it is very insecure because everyone are ladies and children’s.plz.take necessary action against the TC in S14 coach
    Prakash

• February 22, 2017 at 7:46 PM

To
    Railway Police Force,
    Subject: Request to lodging complaint about loss of my mobile phone.
    Respected Sir,
    I am “Mahendra Kumar” s/o “ Sh. Shriram Dhakarwal was travelling from Delhi to Ahmedabad in Rajdhani 12958”. On feb 16, 2017, in the morning around 09:30, I got off the train at Sabarmati station but unfortunately forgot my mobile on sheet (A3/50) only. I was continuously trying to call on my numbers till 18th feb but nobody was picking up phone. SIM 01 has been blocked now and new sim has been issued. But SIM 02, 9602060676 is still active in that mobile only
    These are the mobile details
    Mobile name: HONOR 5X
    SIM 01 :990910DADc
    SIM 02 :960206ADdD
    IMEI : 86923002132BeCe
    I shall be obliged if you take necessary action to trace and recover my lost mobile. If the lost mobile is found please inform me at this mobile number 990910DADc or 961762aCEa
    Thanking you
    Mahendra Kumar
    Mo 990910DADc
    Email:mnit.mahendra@gmail.com

• February 24, 2017 at 3:54 PM

Kindly Please Dial 182 for RPF Help or Visit nearest RPF Police Station for details.

• February 26, 2017 at 8:21 AM

I am traveling by Golden Temple mail from Nizamuddin Railway station in 3AC, B2 Birth no 52 but bedroll is not supplied after 1hour.

• February 26, 2017 at 6:48 PM

Dial 138 Toll Free Number for made Complaint etc regarding.

• February 27, 2017 at 2:47 PM

I am travelling through dbrt rajdhani train no. 12436.my pnr no. Is 2328310709 seat no 53;50;51;56;54. The quality of food is very bad and can’t be eaten and the time of supplying dinner is not appropriate.

• March 3, 2017 at 11:50 PM

How to open the door of ac coach when attended not open the door at night??

• March 5, 2017 at 10:22 AM

At a vending machine at Nagpur station platform no.1 the vendor is charging Rs. 10/– per 1 litre bottle whereas the rate mentioned on the board is Rs. 8/–. He is not allowing to refill our empty bottle. Please take apprpriate action.

My PNR no. is 8655336770
    Train no. 12101
    DOJ 04/03/2017

• March 9, 2017 at 7:46 PM

Worst Train ever : 16572/16572 (Yeshwantpur-Bidar Express)

PNR: 451540612, DOJ: 28-02-2016.
    Train delayed for 4hours, No drop of water in train, just think how passengers manage for almost 18 hours journey without water in washroom.

If any one is actively handling the complaints please take this on priority this is serious issue with this train always.
    Same on Indian Railway not able to manage this train worst service.

• March 18, 2017 at 6:48 PM

I am Shaswata Sankar Sadhu, s/o Sri Sakti Sadhu, Resident of 5B Rajendra Nath Roy Chowdhury Lane. Kolkata – 700036.
    I was travelling from Araria to Malda on official trip in Jogobani – Kolkata Express ( train no – 13160) PNR – 6559964570 Coach AB2 Seat No 1 on 9- Mar-17.
    At around 4.40pm, train already crossed purnea station, suddenly I noticed my laptop bag was missing. I searched the entire compartment however same was not found. By then train had reached Katihar Station at around 5pm. I got down in katihar to lodge FIR. Railway police advised me that the FIR application will be send to Purnea as the incident had happened before the train reach to katihar. I have submitted the letter there and received a copy of the same with Katihar Rail police stamp. After 3 to 4 days my application had reached to purnea rail ps as confirmed my Mr Nitin of Katihar PS ( contact no 7282012491)…and I have been following up with Mr Birendra ( contact No 9431822725) to get the FIR number in order to submit the same to my office as per order. However he is saying that why katihar railway police had sent the same to them as incident had happened post the train had left purnea.
    Today again when I have contacted Birendra, he told me that I have to visit purnea Rail PS to get the FIR number. However Mr Nitin of Katihar had confirmed me that FIR number will be provided be purnea Rail PS over the phone.
    Now I am suffering every moment as there is a pressure from my office to submit FIR number and these Rail Police stations are harazzing me instead of cooperation. I am really surprised to notice that they are actually not interested to serve me and avoiding from the situation. I am in deep soup now. Following articles were there in the bag:
    Laptop bag, Laptop ( lenovo), laptop charger, mobile charger( samsung white colour), ubon earphone, sbi passbook, cheque books of Bandhan bank and Hdfc bank, identity card of bandhan bank, bandhan bank duary where all my details were updated in the front page, pendrive of transcend, few official papers and hotel bills, mouse red colour, two wheeler papers etc.

Request you to kindly help me to get my belongings and please do provide me with FIR number. I am writing this mail with lot of expectations. Please help me please…
    I have attached the application copy
    Regards
    Shaswata Sankar Sadhu
    9830347006

• March 18, 2017 at 10:05 PM

First Dial 182 RPF Toll Free and knowing them this matter, If you still not satisfied or etc You may Send Tweet to Rail Ministry/Suresh Prabhu through your Tweeter Account. I am sure you will Get Quick and Best Reply/Solutions from one of them.

• March 26, 2017 at 8:44 AM

Gates not open during late night hours at the halting stations

i got above prob , how to write compliant

• March 27, 2017 at 2:03 PM

Hello Sir,
    I am ManmadhaRao.K, I am requesting you to listen my complaint on train window doors are becoming very danger especially for children,Window doors are open and bolts are not properly put. when children unknowingly keeping their hands in window,suddenly doors are falling on hands,fingers cutting and fracturing.
    It is better to check window doors of trains daily and help people avoid accidents.

• March 27, 2017 at 11:59 PM

Yes this is one of the small but very serious Issue in Sleeper Class Coaches, Almost lots of Windows are not found Maintain or checked.

You may Also Call on 138 for this kind of situation.

• April 1, 2017 at 2:17 PM

My name is JAHANGIR and I am traveling in train no 13201 from Patna to ltt and my coach no is S 1 and seat no 23 and I want to complaint regarding extra money by catering department . I took readymade tea and catering department is Charing 7 rupees and dip tea charing 8 rupees and they told me that whatever you want you can do but we will not on railway rules. Please take action against corruption on urgent base…

• April 1, 2017 at 2:52 PM

Why you not Made Compliant Just Dial 138 Toll Free Number and do the compliant. If you not Satisfied with 138 Solution or etc send Tweet to Rail Ministry must mention your contact details and PNR.

Good Luck

• April 4, 2017 at 4:59 PM

the waiting room is NOT AT COOL in waiting room at jodhpur at platform number 1. The superintendent has kept the AC onn at 23 degrees & that also one AC is onn ( there are two AC in the waiting room). Its really very hot as its

• April 28, 2017 at 10:49 PM

Hi i m traveling from itarsi to mumbai. I have seen itarsi platforms in very dirty and unhygienic condition. Is anyone response on this.

• April 30, 2017 at 3:30 PM

A/C is not working. In CC 1 on couch from the starting point puri/bhubneswar in 12822 puri hwh dholi express today 30.04. 2017.

• May 6, 2017 at 10:50 PM

In varanasi I booked room online on 20th Feb 2017 to words on 06.07.2017. Today I try to occupy the alloted room which I noticed not all cleaned at all. Having cigar dietc with dranked glasses. And I noticedon’t there is no fan at all on the top of bed. I never seending this type of room in my career. Worst service from staff. So kindlyou look into this issues. If necessary I can provide snapshots.

• May 16, 2017 at 9:22 PM

Never reach in time… Always late,it will be very good if you make proper use of time.. Thank you

• May 16, 2017 at 11:04 PM

Rajdhani workers should maintain cleaning ness / so untidy ..