The Indian Railways have launched a service in 2011, which provides a passenger an opportunity to lodge a complaint against any service provider by the Railway department or in railway premises.
If You found the any below category/type Issues with you or others, You may complaint it to directly to the Complaint Cell through Online any time.

Just Click Here and Select the any Following Category/Issue Type and submit your complaint.

1) Following are the Category/Types of complaint which you may lodge to Railway complaint cell/Department.

Allotments of Seat Berths By Train Staff

2. Non cooperation of RPF staff

Working of Inquiry Office

1. Non attentive staff
  2. Improper guidance
  3. Wrong information
  4. Others

We have all the way just need awareness to follow them, Come and Join for Change, I am With you.

219 thoughts on “How to lodge a complaint against any service provider under the Indian Railway Premises

• June 4, 2017 at 2:33 PM

I got the AC tickets of rajdhani express and there was 3 hours for train to come at hazrat nizamuddin station.we decided​ to wait at AC waiting room.but it was completely full.not a inch space to stand.then we move to normal waiting hall without​ AC.we got seat’s easily here
    With this incident I was happy that country is changing.now people’s are preferring AC more.

• June 4, 2017 at 9:15 PM

Due to Weather, You can Asked to Authorized Person Make Sure there is No Non AC Passengers inside AC Waiting Hall.

मौसम के कारण, आप अधिकृत व्यक्ति से पूछ सकते हैं सुनिश्चित करें कि एसी प्रतीक्षा कक्ष के अंदर कोई गैर एसी यात्रियों नहीं है।

Good Luck.

• June 11, 2017 at 12:01 AM

I am currently on 12205 train with RAC booking and have not been provided extra bed roll. I asked the staff and they have denied this service to me stating that only 64bedrolls are given for each bogey.

• June 11, 2017 at 4:36 PM

Do they Complained Dial 138 for Cleanliness,Food,Overpriced etc. Their Respond and Action Very Fast.

• June 16, 2017 at 12:48 AM

Train number 22838 , compartment B6 , bedroll distributer BABURAM asking money for bedroll service from passengers

• July 18, 2017 at 10:03 PM

I am travelling in train no 13133 and boarder the train from Kolkata. The bed roll provided to us smells and it looks like it has been used multiple time.. it not just my case but for the whole B1 coach..:( Please look into it asap

• August 1, 2017 at 10:33 PM

Railway authority (GRP)of west Bengal (station seoraphuly , Hoogly) Charging arrest to passengers for crossing railway track ,taking 380 rupees as the amount for bail, from there custody but not providing any receipt as proof or Government document taking the entire amount as there black money income.But there are still not sufficent overbridge out there.. please look into the matter, and stop public harrasment, and ask them to provide proper receipt.

• August 2, 2017 at 8:40 PM

Send Tweet to Rail Ministry for Effective and Highlight the Matter, Very Good If there is any Proof like video/Audio etc.

• September 20, 2017 at 8:24 PM

Good day do you have ema address of railwaU minister

• August 5, 2017 at 8:27 AM

I am travelling from bpl to jhs in pune lko superfast in coach B4 seat no.41.42.44 with pnr866-1849879.
    Nobody is there to supply bedding in coach neither no one available or approached.
    Veerendra sharma

• August 10, 2017 at 12:13 AM

Improper bahaviour of Resrvation Staff from Mrs. Amrita Suresh Sawant (Ghatkopar East)

• August 11, 2017 at 10:11 PM

I have send a staff to book a ticket from tatanagar to brahmapur & reservation up to bhubneswar for my son on evening of date11.8.17 in train no.18478 but sorry to say that counter clerk of counter no.2 has said that brahmapur kato tabhi ticket book hoga bhubneswar tak,usko katwane ke baad hi ,he booked the ticket.Now i want to know how my son will reach in time to brahmapur to attend the college?Every time ticket hadbeen made for onward journey to brahmapur,but this time by this clerk ticket has notbeen booked to bam. So please take immediate action for correction in ticket. I am an handicapped person, my left leg hasbeen damaged.so take immediate action for rectification.

• August 12, 2017 at 12:42 PM

I Unable to found the Stoppage for Brahmpur as You Can also Check the Train Scheduled.

Good Luck.

• August 14, 2017 at 1:25 PM

Hello sir…now I am travelling in 12513 train no. from secunderabad to guwahati…as I am a patient sir and I have gone to Hyderabad for various types of treatment and in the train I have go to toilet very frequently as I have some problems and diseases in my body…a railway staff named I have known from his colleagues that his name is R K Pandit and he is a mechanic by his profession…and he had told me that he will stop the connection of the water supply because I am going to toilet very frequently and also misbehaved with me and had also tries to hit me…and when I told him that I will complain this matter to the higher officials of the Indian railways then he had said me that do do …no one can do me anything and also used slang words to me and he was not also in a proper way as he was fully drunk and was out of control….I want Indian railways authorities to look into the matter seriously and should take appropriate action towards him…as I am travelling in B2 coach…please sir do it quickly as I want this man to get punish as they are polluting the department

• August 15, 2017 at 12:18 AM

While Journey for Any Reason you feel Insecurity Just Call on 182 RPF Toll Free also if you not satisfied with 182 or unable to dial etc Just Send Tweet to Rail Ministry with your PNR and Contact Details.

On above Both Compliant Method Railway Authority Taking Quick and Strict Actions.

• August 24, 2017 at 11:28 PM

I’m travelling from egmore (ms) to erode (Ed) in S5 compartment of train 06027. I have tried to book ticket from egmore today but I was unable to book so booked from AJJ to erode. Also took general ticket till AJJ and requested TTR since chart got prepared already so I was unable to book. I’m ready to pay the difference but TTR told me to pay 750 if bill and 350 without bill. Asked me twice how much you can provide and he is bargaining to fix the amount. Train going to reach erode and he got 100rs from me without bill. I don’t have any audio or video proof.

• August 30, 2017 at 3:26 PM

Dear Concern
    I would like to draw your attention on following very serious issues related to IRCTC servicer :
    I am registered member of IRCTC website since last 12 years with user ID zaidip , RMN # 9810362823 .
    Customer care no. can’t be reached in one attempt # 01139340000 , network engaged most of the time , can u increase the lines .
    IRCTC Website respond is very slow
    Ticket booked on 24.08.17 PNR 2563943617 no confirmation SMS received till date . DOJ 01.09.17
    Return ticket booking tried on 24.08.17 , through ICICI credit card , my payment being debited but ticket was not booked , arrange refund.
    Again try to book ticket on 28.08.17 from ON to DLI through net banking corporation bank , payment 1580 & charges Rs 11 deducted tickets was not booked , arrange refund .
    My preferred bank pay option is not available , its disgusted .
    Pls look into the matter asap & refund the amount .

• August 30, 2017 at 7:54 PM

In Case Money debited but Ticket Not Booked Refund Process Start Automatically and Within 5-7 Working Days Customer Receive 100% Debited Amount.

For Check Refund Status Click Here to Know the Process.

Good Luck.

• September 3, 2017 at 9:26 AM

Iam travelling in Train No.12511 Second AC(A1) compartment from Chennai to Kochi.They have not given sheets, pillows till now.

• September 21, 2017 at 7:58 PM

Prefer to Compliant, Because through this Act you Can stop them to do this again with Any other Passenger.

• September 4, 2017 at 10:28 PM

Worst quality of dinner
    Giriraj Agarwal traveling from Kolkata to New Delhi Rajdhani 12301 in B-9 seat no 16 with PNR 6305522798 . The dinner provided in train was very worst quality and I was not able to eat the food and left it as it is , the dal was smelling badly and mater paneer gravy was full of water and peas was not boiled properly . The parantas are so dry that even two peoples cannot bite it .

So this is the very poor experience of mine. We pay a very good amount for this train . Kindly take the matter to senior officials and improve quality of food at this type of high class trains .
    Looks like it would have been better if I would have carried food from home.
    We pay so much amount of money to travel in rajdhani. And this is what the condition is. I immediately need my refund. I will also go to the consumer forum for this

• September 6, 2017 at 9:31 AM

After I login to my irctc account, page displays as “Bookings are not allowed as your account has been suspended”. I’m not sure why this as happened, this my genuine account. I’m using this account for my personal use, I had give all my details correctly. I request you to Reactive my account or refund my IRCTC ewallet money 425INR.

Username: udillibabu
    email id: udillibabu@gmail.com

• September 14, 2017 at 11:33 AM

Send Email through Registered Email ID to care@irctc.co.in and get the Exact Reason Why they Suspend your Account.

• September 13, 2017 at 10:26 AM

Hello sir
    PNR-4335860976
    With reference to above PNR I would like to lodge a complaint against one of the attendants here in B-2 coach.I asked him about the towel which suppose to be there inside the bed roll available..He seems to be non- concerned about the fact that the towel was not not there inside the same bed roll..I even asked his name but there was no reply from his side..This incident took place soon after the train left the Yeshvantpur station on 13th Sept. 2017 morning…

• September 16, 2017 at 8:05 AM

I’m Travelling to Yesvantpur from ALUVA railway station. Boarded the train at 23.10 on 15.09.2017. No water in my G 12 Compartment since that time. While approached the TTE for registering the complaint, TTE told me that no complaint book available with him. Hence registering the complaint.