After Booked Ticket supposed you need to change Boarding point then the following questions arise.
All About Change Boarding Point Answers are available Here.
How to change boarding station online?
How to change boarding in e ticket?
How to change boarding point?
How to change boarding in online ticket?
You Want yo Change boarding station of train?
How to change boarding station Indian railways?
How to change boarding station of confirmed ticket?
Change boarding point after ticket Booking?
boarding point change online
The answer of All above question was Same. Follow the Steps to Change Boarding Point Online.
- Login to your irctc.co.in Account the same Ticket Account which you booked and want to change the Boarding Point.
2. After Login Click on Booked Ticket History Follow the Red Circle Box.
3. Select Booked Ticket which you want to Change Boarding point. And Click On Change Boarding Point. Follow the Red Circle Box.
4. After Select Boarding Point Which you Want. Follow the Red Box
And Click on Change Button and It’s Done…………..Hurray
Still Any Question Please Comment Us.
- Passenger who has booked etickets can change his Boarding station online before 24 hours of the scheduled departure of the train w.e.f. 28-Jan-2016. In case a passenger has changed the boarding point he will lose all the rights to board the train from the original boarding point. If found travelling without any proper authority to travel, passenger will have to pay fare with penalty between original boarding point to changed boarding point.
- Boarding point change is not allowed if ticket is seized.
- Boarding point change is not allowed for the PNRs with VIKALP option.
- Boarding point change is not allowed for current booking ticket.
For Counter Ticket or I-Ticket Contact Nearest Railway Station Counter with Application On Plain Paper and ID Card.