How to book retiring rooms online through IRCTC Tourism Website?

How to book retiring rooms online?

How Can we Book Retiring Rooms?

Where and How to Book Retiring Rooms? OR

Step by Step instructions for How to book Online Retiring Rooms

1. First please visit irctctourism.com (Type www.irctctourism.com in your internet browser OR Search Retiring Room in Google).
  2. Click on Accommodation, and then Click on “Railways Retiring Rooms”. Please see the below Page for Example.

Click on "Railways Retiring Rooms".
    Click on “Railways Retiring Rooms”.
  3. Now Enter Your PNR No. (For Book Retiring Room You must Have Valid PNR Number) The Page Look Like this Just Enter your PNR Number as Given as in your Booked Ticket.Enter Your PNR No.

1. After Making PNR Click On Search You will get the PNR details as Given below in the Page:Book a retiring room both at the originating

1. If you want to book Retiring Room at source/originating station then click on ‘Book on source’ or if you want to book Retiring Room at destination station then click on ‘Book on destination’.book Retiring Room at source/originating station

1. Choose your Reservation source, Check in Date, Checkout date, Bed Type and A/C status. Reservation source, Check in Date, Checkout date, Bed Type and A/C status

1. After Clicking “Book on source” if your Reservation Station does not show then click on “Book on Source Principal” or After Clicking “Book on Destination” if your Reservation Station does not show then click on “Book on Destination Principal”.Reservation source, Check in Date, Checkout date, Bed Type and A/C status
  2. After filling in all the details Please click on “Check Availability” (Check OR Uncheck Name as Per your requirement )Book on source/Destination Book Retiring Rooms
  3. It will show the occupancy availability with details.How to book retiring rooms online
  4. Select the Room no and Slot Duration that you would like to book. After selecting, click on “Proceed”. (Please follow the below picture for understand)Room no and Slot Duration retiring room booking
  5. It will redirect you to login page, login with your user name & password registered with IRCTC.If you are not registered user choose “Guest login”.IRCTC for retiring rooms
  6. You will get the complete booking details.complete retiring room booking details

1. For each passenger select “Room no” in which he/she would like to accommodate.Room no" in which he/she would like to accommodate
  2. Then select the Id card type and card No.card No for Retiring Room booking

1. Click on Proceed button.Retiring Bookings available
  2. It will show complete booking details.Complete Booking Options for Retiring room Booking
  3. Take your Retiring room booking details
  4. Click on “Make Payment” for payment.Make Payment for Book Retiring Room
  5. Select you payment option.Payment for Book Retiring Room Online
  6. Now Done. Take Printout with you.

If Any Retiring Room Relevant Question or Technical Isuues contact on Following details.

retiringroom@irctc.co.in or call at 1800110139 within General Timing.

How to Re-Print Your Booked Retiring Room Ticket?

Some Tips for Book Online Retiring Room of Indian Rail

Retiring Rooms Booking Rules are Not as Per Passengers

Retiring Accommodation Booking Terms

Retiring Room Cancellation /Amendment Policy

Service Tax @ 14.5% with these Conditions

Retiring Room booking Service Charged as per Slot Details

If Need more help Just Write your Question in the Comment Box.

How to book retiring rooms online

212 thoughts on “How to book retiring rooms online

• November 8, 2016 at 6:46 AM

How to do extension of retiring room date. I.e I have book for 24hrs now I need for 48hrs. How can I do that ??

• November 12, 2016 at 12:22 AM

For Extend Dates Talk With Retiring officer that OR you may contact retiring officer through retiringroom@irctc.co.in or call at 1800110139 between 10am to 6pm

• November 25, 2016 at 9:46 AM

I am trying to book retiring room for 4 passengers – 2 double or 4 beds in dormitory at CSTM but whatever criteria I provide, i get an error as ‘Invalid PNR data’, all seats of confirmed and the PNR number is correct. Please let me know what should I do to book the room.

• December 5, 2016 at 4:04 PM

I am going to LTT station, mumbai on 06-12-2016 at 23:40, I am not interested to stay night between 6th to 7th but I am interested to stay on 7th I.e. 20:00 to next day 8:00. is it possible to stay next day to my arrival. Is there any possibility to stay night between 6th and 7th with onsite and 7th to 8th with online booking

• December 6, 2016 at 10:33 PM

You may Check if Slots available as per your requirement.

• April 26, 2017 at 8:55 AM

I booked a retiring room for 2.05.2017, at Vishakhapatnam RS,Vide my PNR No . 4431198443 n an @ 622/-was deducted on 25.04.2017 but unable to take print as site disappeared n unable to print nor book again as it shows as ALREADY BOOKED.Please advise soon.

• July 19, 2017 at 3:03 PM

I wish to book a room in varanasi..but the train whiich i’m travelling by. is till mughalsarai..is it possible for me to book the room online??

• July 23, 2017 at 6:12 PM

You May Checked Your Self by Visiting Website Retiring Room Enter PNR and Check the All Possibilities.

• July 23, 2017 at 8:05 PM

Sorry for the late reply. I am replying anyway so that it may help you in future. You may book a room while travelling(subject to availability of course), but there is a problem. You shall need to produce the voucher/confirmation receipt in printing while claiming the room at the station. Without the print and id proof mentioned in the voucher, you will not be able to claim the room. Hence, lets say you will be reaching a certain place at night time, I doubt that you will get any shop open so that you can take a print out. Hence, I would not advise to book a room while travelling provided you are not confident whether you will be able to procure a print of the voucher at the destination station or not.

• July 24, 2017 at 10:14 AM

Hello Team, I am planning to stay for 3 days in Vizag. Is it possible to book the IRCTC retiring rooms for more than 48 hours.

• July 25, 2017 at 11:45 PM

As Per Norms you Can Book Online Rooms for Maximum 48 Hours Only, But Practically as Users Share Experience Here We Found that Many Users Extend their Hours/Day by Request to Retiring Room Officer. You May also Ask to Retiring Room Officer for the same.

Good Luck.

• August 6, 2017 at 9:45 AM

Trying to book retiring rooms at patna however system gives error “Problem while getting pnr details”
    Please suggest.

• August 8, 2017 at 11:49 PM

Again Try After Some Time.

• October 22, 2017 at 8:23 PM

Sir, I will reach Dhanbad railway station on 18th Nov. 2017 at 23:20 with train no. 11447. But when I booked retiring room at dhanbad railway station with check in date 18th Nov., I surprised to see that in booking voucher check in date is automatically changed to 19th Nov with 08:00 timing..
    My question is- Shall I check in with same voucher on 18th Nov. night? OR I have to see any other arrangment.

Thanks in advance-
    P. K. Krishnan

• October 23, 2017 at 11:51 PM

For that You need to Contact that Time available retiring Officer, If Room available they will arranged.

Also you can call to Retiring Room Officer and Clear your doubts. Retiring Room Contact Details Click Here

• October 24, 2017 at 12:01 AM

No. You will not be able to check in on 18th November. In fact, at some stations, the check in is not even allowed few minutes before the stipulated time mentioned on the voucher. I suggest you cancel the booking and book again. Maybe it was an error on your part. Also, don’t forget to take a print out of the voucher because if you don’t produce that while claiming the retiring room, you will not get the room

• October 24, 2017 at 11:44 PM

First Check availability as per requirement and Book, after that Cancel the Previous Booking.

Good Luck.

• Pingback: Retiring Room at Vasai Road BSR Railway Station - IRCTC NEWS

• Pingback: Cheap Retiring Rooms at New Delhi Railway Station - IRCTC NEWS

• November 5, 2017 at 10:59 PM

Click Here for Get Complete details How to Book Retiring Room Online.

• November 18, 2017 at 6:28 AM

I am trying to book a retiring room at Mantralayam road. Please let me know what to select for “issue date” because the date of trying to book and the date of stay at mantralayam road are both shown as “invalid date”. Please help asap.

Comments are closed.