How to book retiring rooms online through IRCTC Tourism Website?
How Can we Book Retiring Rooms?
Where and How to Book Retiring Rooms? OR
Step by Step instructions for How to book Online Retiring Rooms
- First please visit irctctourism.com (Type www.irctctourism.com in your internet browser OR Search Retiring Room in Google).
- Click on Accommodation, and then Click on “Railways Retiring Rooms”. Please see the below Page for Example.
- Now Enter Your PNR No. (For Book Retiring Room You must Have Valid PNR Number) The Page Look Like this Just Enter your PNR Number as Given as in your Booked Ticket.
- If you want to book Retiring Room at source/originating station then click on ‘Book on source’ or if you want to book Retiring Room at destination station then click on ‘Book on destination’.
- After Clicking “Book on source” if your Reservation Station does not show then click on “Book on Source Principal” or After Clicking “Book on Destination” if your Reservation Station does not show then click on “Book on Destination Principal”.
- After filling in all the details Please click on “Check Availability” (Check OR Uncheck Name as Per your requirement )
- It will show the occupancy availability with details.
- Select the Room no and Slot Duration that you would like to book. After selecting, click on “Proceed”. (Please follow the below picture for understand)
- It will redirect you to login page, login with your user name & password registered with IRCTC.If you are not registered user choose “Guest login”.
- You will get the complete booking details.
- For each passenger select “Room no” in which he/she would like to accommodate.
- Then select the Id card type and card No.
- Click on Proceed button.
- It will show complete booking details.
- Click on “Make Payment” for payment.
- Select you payment option.
- Now Done. Take Printout with you.
If Any Retiring Room Relevant Question or Technical Isuues contact on Following details.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 1800110139 within General Timing.
If Need more help Just Write your Question in the Comment Box.