Central Railway has decided to introduce dynamic pricing in 50% of the tatkal quota in five more trains.
After booking of the first 50% of tatkal tickets under tatkal quota, the subsequent 50% tatkal tickets will be sold on dynamic pricing. The fare shall increase by 20% after each slab of 10% berths are sold subject to the existing cap (maximum fare chargeable) on dynamic fare.
This scheme is further implemented in following 5 trains of Central Railway with effect from 15.11.2014.
1. 11013 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus – Coimbatore Express
2. 16345 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus – Thiruvananthapuram Netravati Express
3. 12542 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus – Gorakhpur Super Fast Express
4. 12167 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus – Varanasi Super Fast Express
5. 12137 Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Mumbai – Firozpur Punjab Mail