How to Check your Cancelled or Failed E-Ticket Refund Process/Status from IRCTC website?

Many times we cancelled Our Ticket OR We failed to book ticket OR any communication failure but payment deducted and that after we have no way except Wait for refund. Here You will get information that how you will check your cancelled ticket or debited money refund process status through your IRCTC Account.

1) Login Into your irctc.co.in Account

2) Click on My Transaction Option.

3) In My Transaction Option under Choose Refund Status of Cancelled Ticket.

4) On Cancelled Refund Page you will get all the details of Your Cancelled Tickets. Just Click on Transaction ID which you want to check.

If you found Any Issue Just Post your Issue in Comments, You will Get Best Solution.

562 thoughts on “How to Check your Cancelled or Failed E-Ticket Refund

• June 14, 2017 at 10:20 AM

i am not getting refund amount of the pnr no 041-2662605 and 656-2207175 please help

• June 17, 2017 at 7:54 PM

First Simply Check the transaction status through IRCTC Account and make sure the refunds actual status.

If still want to more details send Email through your Registered Email ID to care@irctc.in, etickets@irctc.in

Good Luck.

• June 14, 2017 at 5:30 PM

Dear sir,
    I have booked a train ticket through IRCTC portal for journey on
    31/05/17 from Ajmer to Bhuj in train no. 14321 booked tickets PNR
    2431866177 by transaction ID 100000846368189. As ticket was in RLWL so
    I could not travelled on day and it was cancelled automatically on
    01/06/17 by cancellation ID 100000164286431 and after logging on my
    IRCTC account I knew that it has been refunded on 06/06/17 to bank
    KMB, however I booked my ticket by using my DENA BANK account and till
    now I have not received any amount in my account.
    Please note that transaction amount was 1465 for booking my ticket
    where as refunded amount was being displaying 1400. Why it is so.
    Regards
    Himanshu Bhushan

• June 17, 2017 at 8:14 PM

First Check the Bank Transactions Once again and make sure you will not get the Refunds Till Date.

Send Email through your Registered Email Account Only to care@irctc.in, etickets@irctc.in with the Transaction details as you mention above.

IRCTC Will Provide More and Complete details.

Good Luck.

• June 18, 2017 at 1:09 AM

Sir,
    With reference to the ticket that I have tried to book via IRCTC mobile app using my Vijaya Bank Debit Card, the amount has been deducted from my Bank Account meanwhile E-ticket has not been issued as the confirm birth was not available in the train no. 12540 on 09.06.2017 under Tatkal Quota, I have opted only for ticket if confirm status was available under preference column.
    As I checked in IRCTC portal it is showing your refund for ID – 100000867911930 has been returned back but I have received nothing in my Bank Account till date as same has been checked in my Bank Account Statement.
    The Transaction amount including service charges was Rs. 3281.55 and the ticket price was Rs. 3215.
    Same matter I raised to IRCTC E-Mail Id and got [IRCTC #6070996] as Complaint Number still have not got any refund back.
    Can you explain how much time it takes to return customer’s own money back ??

Regards
    Rakesh M S Bisht

• June 20, 2017 at 3:43 PM

Normally Refunds Take 5-7 Working Days and Some time Depend on bank take 1-2 More Days to Reflect under Transactions.

You Will Get 100% Debit Amount to your Same Bank Account very soon.
      After Email IRCTC Reply With Ticket Number instantly. You Will also Get Reply Soon from IRCTC under the same Ticket Number.

Good Luck.

• June 19, 2017 at 12:36 PM

I try to book a train from chennai to coimbatore (KOVAI EXPRESS – 12675) in my bank account the amount already credited but my ticket not booked. Transaction No:100000870265004

• June 20, 2017 at 3:37 PM

You Mean Amount Debit But Ticket Not Booked.

• June 19, 2017 at 1:45 PM

transactionid100000873241799 & 100000873241793 transaction type failed .it is shown that refund made.but no reflextion in my bank account. pl look into the case

• June 20, 2017 at 3:25 PM

Normally refund Take 5-7 Working Days and Depend On Bank Some time take 1-2 More days to Reflect under our Banking Transaction.

• June 19, 2017 at 5:08 PM

I have booked a waiting ticket via net banking …amt has been deducted from my account but no ticket has been generated…how can I get my refund..?

• June 20, 2017 at 3:22 PM

You Will No Need to DO anything. Just Check your Last Transaction Status and Make Sure the transaction was Failed.

In Case Failed Transaction 100% Debit Amount Refunded to Same Account Within 5-7 Working Days. Check frequently Failed Transaction status to know the refund process.

Good Luck.

• June 20, 2017 at 12:45 PM

Hi,
    I had booked 4 e-tickets for Darjeeling toy train on June 10 using my debit card. Due to the current situations in Darjeeling, I cancelled my booking on June 13. The status shows amount refunded on June 14 to PAYTMAG, however, I have not received the money. Please help. Thank you.

• June 20, 2017 at 3:14 PM

For Know more about Paytmag Please Click Here

Refunds take Normally 5-7 Working days, In Case Payment Via Paytm will Take 1-2 More Working Days to Reflect under the banking Transaction. Keep Wait 1-2 More days you Will Get your Refund same Account Soon.

If Need More details send Email through your registered Email ID to etickets@irctc.co.in, care@irctc.co.in with transaction details.