How to Check your Cancelled or Failed E-Ticket Refund Process/Status from IRCTC website?

Many times we cancelled Our Ticket OR We failed to book ticket OR any communication failure but payment deducted and that after we have no way except Wait for refund. Here You will get information that how you will check your cancelled ticket or debited money refund process status through your IRCTC Account.

1) Login Into your irctc.co.in Account

2) Click on My Transaction Option.

3) In My Transaction Option under Choose Refund Status of Cancelled Ticket.

4) On Cancelled Refund Page you will get all the details of Your Cancelled Tickets. Just Click on Transaction ID which you want to check.

If you found Any Issue Just Post your Issue in Comments, You will Get Best Solution.

418 thoughts on “How to Check your Cancelled or Failed E-Ticket Refund

• March 8, 2017 at 10:09 PM

Hi, I booked my train ticket on irctc app and did payment using mobikwik gateway, now due to some reason I have to cancel the ticket.
    Where will my money be refunded back because while cancelling ticket it didn’t ask for any bank account no. Please help.

• March 11, 2017 at 11:18 PM

Same Account means payment Refund on Same Mobiwik Account then mobiwik identify the refund and credit to your Mobiwik Account. The Same Process also done with all Wallet like paytm etc.

• March 10, 2017 at 6:03 PM

First i booking one ticket . i was not booked . but amount was deducted my account and then I canceled wl tatkal ticket also. now i checked refund status both its shows amount was refund but in my account not credited . So what will do .

• March 11, 2017 at 7:35 PM

Refunds will Take 2-4 Working Days, also depend on banks to reflect refund in Transactions.

• March 12, 2017 at 11:22 AM

Hello Sir/Mam aaj mne tatkal m ticket ki thi.mere bank account se money deduct ho gayi lekin meri ticket confirm nahi hoyi.m aapse ye jan na chahta hu ki mujhe mera refund milega k nahi.agar milega to kitne din tak mujhe mera refund milega.please help me to solve this issue.

• March 17, 2017 at 11:56 PM

Within 2-4 Working Days once Ticket Got Cancel Auto or Manually.

• March 12, 2017 at 6:16 PM

I had tried to book 3 tatkal tickets on 9/3/2017 for narayanadri express for10th of this month through Irctc app,tickets are not generated but money was debited Rs1481/- .please refund immeduately

• March 15, 2017 at 10:44 PM

It’s auto Refund Process Which you can also track through your IRCTC Account.

• March 13, 2017 at 4:14 AM

sir ,i was supposed to get refunded,irctc shows refunded,yet i have got no money,

• March 15, 2017 at 10:17 AM

I had booked my tickets using debit card. For some reason I cancelled my tickets and I received an email that amount will be refunded shortly. 1 week has passed but no amount has been credited in my account. The status is showing refunded and under BANK TAB IT IS SHOWING PAYTMAG. Expecting reply as soon as possible

• March 15, 2017 at 10:44 PM

While Using Debit Card You Choose Paytm as your Payment Gateway So kindly check your Paytm Account Because IRCTC Refunded to Paytm and Paytm After Identify credit to your Account.

• March 15, 2017 at 8:12 PM

My ticket was not confirmed so I got msg for refund. And in IRCTC it is showing that amount is refunded bt I have got no money in my account. My transaction I’d is 100000744177881

• March 17, 2017 at 11:01 PM

I booked a tatkal waiting ticket through IRCTC app. through debit card and used paytm gateway. Paytm gateway is by default provided by IRCTC. Eventually the ticket got cancelled. IRCTC shows the money is refunded but not to my bank account, instead it shows refunded to PAYTMSDK. i have checked my PAYTM wallet and also my bank account but no money was credited there. Can anyone help, how will i get my money back !!??

• March 17, 2017 at 11:54 PM

It Will take 3-5 Working Days as Amount Credited to Paytm and then paytm credit to relevant account after verify.

Wish you Happy Journey.

• March 18, 2017 at 11:58 AM

I have booked a ticket using paytm wallet. But I have cancelled it due to some reasons. Now it’s showing that the amount has been refunded but still I can’t see it in my paytm wallet. Please help.

• March 18, 2017 at 11:12 PM

It will Take some more Time Just Because IRCTC Credited to Paytm and Paytm Credit to you After Verify, So Keep Waiting and Check after Some Time.

Good Luck, Wish you Happy Journey.

• March 18, 2017 at 1:51 PM

I have tried to book 5 tickets and after the payment my account was signed out automatically and the amount was deducted from my bank account and I am unable to find any information about my ticket or my payment or about my refund. What shall I do now? Will I get my refund or not and if yes then how much time it will take?

• March 18, 2017 at 11:10 PM

Please login your same irctc account and Check the Last Transaction Status. If found Transaction under Failed Transaction then it will Take 2-4 Working Days don’t worry.

Good Luck, Wish you Happy Journey.

• March 18, 2017 at 9:36 PM

i book my ticket through irctc mobile app my ticket was not book but money was deducted from my account what i do

• March 18, 2017 at 10:00 PM

Auto Refund Take 2-4 Working Days Maximum. You may trace the refund status through your IRCTC Account

For Any more queries Please Post your Valuable Question.
      Wish you Happy Journey.

• March 20, 2017 at 5:19 PM

Sir, i booked tickets using debit card . And cancelled the tickets
        Website is showing refunded. But it is not credited at all in my account . What to do? Already 1 week gone

• March 20, 2017 at 11:19 AM

I have cancelled ticket for sleeper just after booking but amount is not refunded since 5 hours ago. What’s problem?

• March 20, 2017 at 10:03 PM

It’s Cleared that Refunds take 2-4 Working days, No Matter you Cancel Just after booking or Just Before Chart Done or etc, the Refund Which you Can see on Screen also through SMS refunded as per Refund Rules.

• March 20, 2017 at 9:26 PM

I have booked ticket today…. The money get deducted bt transaction showed failed…I not confirmed whether my ticket booked or not..

• March 21, 2017 at 10:34 AM

I received a text that the amount has already refunded in my account..however it showing in website PAYTMSDK..under bank name..but i made payment from my debit card.. still i didn’t received any money either in my bank or paytm account.. now it’s already passed 9 days..so now what shall I do..plz help me..

• March 21, 2017 at 11:53 PM

While Booking Maybe you Select Paytm as Payment Gateway anyway you will Get Refund Soon as IRCTC Refund to Paytm and Paytm verify details and credit to relevant Account it will Take Some more Days.

Good Luck.

• March 21, 2017 at 10:56 AM

While doing tatkal my money got deducted but ticket is not booked in refund history it is showing refunded but money is not credited to my account.what does it mean..should i wait…?

• March 21, 2017 at 3:34 PM

Hello sir I have follow the above step and I
    Website says it refunded my money but my there is no money came into my account sir what I do ??

• March 21, 2017 at 11:47 PM

As per Rules Refunds Take 2-4 Working Days.

If Still you Will not Get Refund then Contact Irctc by Phone or Email. My Suggestion Send Email with your Registered Email ID With PNR and Cancel Transaction ID Send to care@irctc.co.in and etickets@irctc.co.in

Good Luck.

• March 21, 2017 at 10:20 PM

i hv booked tck fr irctc and paid from debitcard and also cacncelled the tck ut in refund coloum it was showing tht refunded to paytmsdk i didnt get the money back i didnt hv the paytm account also waht should i do

• March 22, 2017 at 1:36 PM

Hello. I booked ticket through the IRCTC app. After the payment was done the ticket was still unbooked. Neither the ticket is booked nor the money refunded. What should I do now ?

• March 22, 2017 at 9:42 PM

Check the transaction Status and If found Failed Transaction Auto Refund Within 2-4 Working Days, don’t Worry.

Support Us by Buying Product From Flipkart click Here

• March 22, 2017 at 4:43 PM

I booked tatkal ticket in irctc app.my ticket was cancelled.I booked my ticket through paytm.where do I get my refund.I checked both IRCTC app and Paytm but I found no where.

• March 22, 2017 at 9:15 PM

First Please confirm Following Points.
      1) You Book Tickets through Paytm Website or
      2) You Book Ticket from IRCTC using Paytm Payment Gateway/Wallet.

In Above both Case the Money Refunded to your Paytm Wallet/Account, For login your Paytm Account.
      It will 1-2 more days as Paytm verify the refund and credit to relevant.

• March 22, 2017 at 9:20 PM

I booked my ticket through IRCTC and made payment through PAYTM .but I did not get refund in paytm or my bank account.How can I get my refund

• March 23, 2017 at 12:20 AM

Hi hello am booking ticket for last 16th Feb…Once I book the ticket ticket not generated but amount debited my account..chennai to mumbai CSTM 2ND ac..
    Then again I book the ticket and cancel the ticket same day..so both transaction amount was refunded…so two ticket refund…wen it will cme my account

• March 24, 2017 at 12:19 AM

As you Written you Did Cancellation and Failed Transaction on 16th Feb, it means already over month. Kindly Please First Check both transaction Status. After that if you found that you Will not Get Refund thn send email to irctc through your Registered Email ID.

Click Here to Support Us for Keep Website Live

• March 23, 2017 at 3:00 PM

My ticket was not confirmed so I got msg for refund. And in IRCTC it is showing that amount is refunded bt I have got no money in my account. My transaction I’d is 100000764348183

• March 23, 2017 at 6:04 PM

I booked a ticket which was a network failure and my ticket was not booked but money deducted from debit card..the status shows payment settled…when will i get refund?

• March 23, 2017 at 8:52 PM

I booked ticket in IRCTC and made payment through paytm gateway and my ticket was cancelled how do I get refund.I have been waiting from a week for my refund.How would I get my refund.What is solution to my refund

• March 24, 2017 at 6:28 AM

I booked my tecket by paytm.the transjection failed.and my bal deduct in my a/c.

After 7 days my bal not refund

• March 24, 2017 at 7:54 PM

Please Count Only Working Days from the date of transaction failed, Also checked the status of failed transaction from your irctc Account.

I am sure you will Gt Refund Very Soon.

• March 24, 2017 at 7:41 AM

Sir, I have booked 5 tickets in rajdhani from bharuch to delhi. Due to rescheduled I gas cancel tickets. I have not getting refund in my account but in irctc account it’s show refunded.

• March 24, 2017 at 3:37 PM

As per Rules Auto Refunds done Within 2-4 Working Days from the date of cancellation. As you not mention date of cancellation here So assume you cancelled on 24th March then you will get Refunds Till 31st March 2017. Hop you understand.

Sometimes it will 1-2 More days to reflect in our banking transaction depend on banks.

Good Luck.
      Click Here to Support Us for Keep Website Live

• March 24, 2017 at 5:25 PM

Me apna ticket cancel karna cahta hun par ab mera login ID and password galat bata raha or ab sala india Isley piche he hum bhot jaldi use to ho jate he sarkar thik he serve to de nahi pati or Nai nai yojnaye niklate rehti he sale ek middle class Wale ki kya halat hogi he tum Nahi samjh sakte customer care Walo ne aaj tak phone nahi uthya bhad me jao salo

• March 24, 2017 at 7:53 PM

Aap Apna Ticket Email bhejkar Cancel Karwa sakte hain.

Apne Registered Email ID Se etickets@irctc.co.in ko PNR number likh kar mail Kare, 10 Minut me apko jawab mil aa jayega.

Dhanywad.