How to Check your Cancelled or Failed E-Ticket Refund Process/Status from IRCTC website?

Many times we cancelled Our Ticket OR We failed to book ticket OR any communication failure but payment deducted and that after we have no way except Wait for refund. Here You will get information that how you will check your cancelled ticket or debited money refund process status through your IRCTC Account.

1) Login Into your irctc.co.in Account

2) Click on My Transaction Option.

3) In My Transaction Option under Choose Refund Status of Cancelled Ticket.

4) On Cancelled Refund Page you will get all the details of Your Cancelled Tickets. Just Click on Transaction ID which you want to check.

If you found Any Issue Just Post your Issue in Comments, You will Get Best Solution.

450 thoughts on “How to Check your Cancelled or Failed E-Ticket Refund

• March 30, 2017 at 12:01 AM

I booked train ticket using IRCTC but I cancelled it due to change in plans. Now the refund status is showing refunded to PAYTMAG. What does it mean? It has been refunded on 19th march but it’s 29th march today and it is not refunded in my bank account. What should I do? The refund amount is very high, i.e. , 4830/- Please help……

• March 30, 2017 at 12:04 AM

Pleas Check your Paytm Account.

For more details you may send email through your registered mail ID to care@irctc.co.in,etickets@irctc.co.in with Transaction and PNR Details.

• March 30, 2017 at 7:27 PM

I’m (ashish) 29-03-2017date evening time new Delhi to Varanasi ticket booking mobile internet ATM pin number but not ticket booked only for amount pay already ATM pin number please help me

• March 31, 2017 at 12:03 AM

You mean Money debited but Ticket Not Book. Check the last transaction details and through you can Get Status of Refund also.

As rules It Auto Refund Take 2-4 Working Days. In Fail Transaction Case 100% Debit Amount credited to Same Account.

• March 31, 2017 at 9:16 AM

pls help me i had cancelled my ticket on 27th of march still i didn’t get my money back pls help

• March 31, 2017 at 3:45 PM

Respected sir/ma’am,

I had canceled my ticket on 16 March 2017 and had to receive a refund of Rs. 270 into my account but till date I have not received the amount into my account. As per the irctc website, it shows that the amount has been refunded on 17 March 2017.

Also, I tried booking two tickets on 27 March 2017, transaction got failed but the money was deducted from my account. As per the irctc website, the amount has been refunded on 27 March 2017 but I have not received the payment into my bank account.

Regards,
    Ankit

• March 31, 2017 at 11:55 PM

Refunds take 2-4 Working Days to Credit Same Bank Account. As you mention you will not Get the Cancel Ticket Amount Send Email through your Registered Email ID to care@irctc.co.in, etickets@irctc.co.in with transaction details.

The Failed Transaction 100% Amount Auto Credit to Same Account Within 2-4 Working Days, Due to Ending March May delay some more days.

• March 31, 2017 at 5:37 PM

I booked a ticket from Lucknow to new Delhi for a journey on 10-3-2017.my NPR no 2555694408.but no travel. Cancelled my journey before 2hrs depart the train. But not found refund so for.

• April 1, 2017 at 1:42 PM

While Cancel How much amount shown on the screen or In SMS.

Normally Refunds Take 2-4 Days to Back to same Account. For details Why the Refund not Done send email through your registered email Account to care@irctc.co.in, etickets@irctc.co.in with transaction details.

• April 1, 2017 at 2:54 PM

i had booked my tatkal and waiting two tickets.but i did not go and i cancelled my e ticket . the refund status shows amount is refunded to PAYTMAG but i did not get my refund amount

• April 2, 2017 at 4:28 PM

While Booking You Choose the Payment Gateway (Powered by Paytm) So the refund also via Paytm Bank may take little more time.

Good Luck.

• April 3, 2017 at 1:29 PM

Sir
    I booked a tatkal e-ticket from irctc app on 7march 2017, in 12398 Mahabodhi Express for 8 March 2017, from Ndls to Sasaram.
    My Pnr No is -2557194465,
    Trans id -100000766815143 , ticket cost is 580 rs.
    And i cancelled this ticket on 8th March 2017 when ticket is not confirmed,
    I got a massage of refund of 520 rs. but not credit in my Bank account till 3rd april 2017.
    Its 25th day of cancellation. Please resolve it ASAP.

• April 4, 2017 at 11:53 PM

Please Check the status Of Refund through your IRCTC Account. As you told you will not receive payment kindly recheck your Banking Transaction and make sure the account is same which debit while booking.

Send Email through your same irctc account registered Email ID to care@irctc.co.in, etickets@irctc.co.in with PNR and Transaction details, They Will Provide you the exact details.

• April 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM

I cancelled a train ticket on 23 rd March in it is showing the money refunded in PAYTMSDK but neither on Paytm or bank I have not received the money. Plz help.. I also sent a mail in care@ictc with a ticket I’d #5502098.
    Plz help…..

• April 5, 2017 at 5:36 PM

I had booked tickets through IRCTC but had to cancel due to some reasons but refund I have not yet got.. its shows refund sent to bank but still not received one week passed…

• April 5, 2017 at 10:59 PM

I had start booking on 1st April while booking ticket 3 fail transaction and amount over 9000 Rs. I had tweet and email lot to care@irctc.co.in but still I had not get refund of any amount and also in mobile app there is no function that you can check for fail transaction.
    In which way I can get back my failed transaction amount

• April 5, 2017 at 11:35 PM

You Will Get 100% Refund Auto Within 2-4 Working Days.

In Mobile Function also you can check the Last/Failed Transaction details anyway you can Check on irctc.co.in in Failed transaction Tab.

Good Luck

• April 7, 2017 at 4:08 PM

I have booked in irctc website. i got failed booking but amount debited from my account. please refund back my account or else book my ticket please

• April 7, 2017 at 11:47 PM

You may also track the Failed Transaction through your IRCTC Account.

As per IRCTC Norms all refunds As You Will Get 100% Refunds Within 2-4 Working Days.

Good Luck.

• April 9, 2017 at 5:55 PM

I had booked a ticket through mobile app but transaction failed amount Deducted Ticket not issued and No Refund since 1st April.
    MOB.NO.8141052855
    DEVANSHI KINARIWALA

• April 10, 2017 at 12:55 AM

In case Transaction Failed Auto 100% Amount Refund Within 2-4 Working days. Some time take 1-2 More days to reflect under banking transactions.

Good Luck.

• April 13, 2017 at 11:19 PM

Ravinder pal date 13/04/17. I am cancel my ticket my Pnr no 6161537520 dt 11/04/17, njp ndls express but refund not received in my acct please help My mobile no 9093290157

• April 14, 2017 at 6:29 AM

You will get refund within 2-4 Working Days…Sometime it takes 1-2 more days to reflect under banking transactions.

For check refund status login to your irctc account.

good luck..