How to Check your Cancelled or Failed E-Ticket Refund Process/Status from IRCTC website?

Many times we cancelled Our Ticket OR We failed to book ticket OR any communication failure but payment deducted and that after we have no way except Wait for refund. Here You will get information that how you will check your cancelled ticket or debited money refund process status through your IRCTC Account.

1) Login Into your irctc.co.in Account

2) Click on My Transaction Option.

3) In My Transaction Option under Choose Refund Status of Cancelled Ticket.

4) On Cancelled Refund Page you will get all the details of Your Cancelled Tickets. Just Click on Transaction ID which you want to check.

If you found Any Issue Just Post your Issue in Comments, You will Get Best Solution.

482 thoughts on “How to Check your Cancelled or Failed E-Ticket Refund

• March 30, 2017 at 12:01 AM

I booked train ticket using IRCTC but I cancelled it due to change in plans. Now the refund status is showing refunded to PAYTMAG. What does it mean? It has been refunded on 19th march but it’s 29th march today and it is not refunded in my bank account. What should I do? The refund amount is very high, i.e. , 4830/- Please help……

• March 30, 2017 at 12:04 AM

Pleas Check your Paytm Account.

For more details you may send email through your registered mail ID to care@irctc.co.in,etickets@irctc.co.in with Transaction and PNR Details.

• May 23, 2017 at 10:58 AM

have you got your refund now

• March 30, 2017 at 7:27 PM

I’m (ashish) 29-03-2017date evening time new Delhi to Varanasi ticket booking mobile internet ATM pin number but not ticket booked only for amount pay already ATM pin number please help me

• March 31, 2017 at 12:03 AM

You mean Money debited but Ticket Not Book. Check the last transaction details and through you can Get Status of Refund also.

As rules It Auto Refund Take 2-4 Working Days. In Fail Transaction Case 100% Debit Amount credited to Same Account.

• March 31, 2017 at 9:16 AM

pls help me i had cancelled my ticket on 27th of march still i didn’t get my money back pls help

• March 31, 2017 at 3:45 PM

Respected sir/ma’am,

I had canceled my ticket on 16 March 2017 and had to receive a refund of Rs. 270 into my account but till date I have not received the amount into my account. As per the irctc website, it shows that the amount has been refunded on 17 March 2017.

Also, I tried booking two tickets on 27 March 2017, transaction got failed but the money was deducted from my account. As per the irctc website, the amount has been refunded on 27 March 2017 but I have not received the payment into my bank account.

Regards,
    Ankit

• March 31, 2017 at 11:55 PM

Refunds take 2-4 Working Days to Credit Same Bank Account. As you mention you will not Get the Cancel Ticket Amount Send Email through your Registered Email ID to care@irctc.co.in, etickets@irctc.co.in with transaction details.

The Failed Transaction 100% Amount Auto Credit to Same Account Within 2-4 Working Days, Due to Ending March May delay some more days.

• March 31, 2017 at 5:37 PM

I booked a ticket from Lucknow to new Delhi for a journey on 10-3-2017.my NPR no 2555694408.but no travel. Cancelled my journey before 2hrs depart the train. But not found refund so for.

• April 1, 2017 at 1:42 PM

While Cancel How much amount shown on the screen or In SMS.

Normally Refunds Take 2-4 Days to Back to same Account. For details Why the Refund not Done send email through your registered email Account to care@irctc.co.in, etickets@irctc.co.in with transaction details.

• April 1, 2017 at 2:54 PM

i had booked my tatkal and waiting two tickets.but i did not go and i cancelled my e ticket . the refund status shows amount is refunded to PAYTMAG but i did not get my refund amount

• April 2, 2017 at 4:28 PM

While Booking You Choose the Payment Gateway (Powered by Paytm) So the refund also via Paytm Bank may take little more time.

Good Luck.

• April 3, 2017 at 1:29 PM

Sir
    I booked a tatkal e-ticket from irctc app on 7march 2017, in 12398 Mahabodhi Express for 8 March 2017, from Ndls to Sasaram.
    My Pnr No is -2557194465,
    Trans id -100000766815143 , ticket cost is 580 rs.
    And i cancelled this ticket on 8th March 2017 when ticket is not confirmed,
    I got a massage of refund of 520 rs. but not credit in my Bank account till 3rd april 2017.
    Its 25th day of cancellation. Please resolve it ASAP.

• April 4, 2017 at 11:53 PM

Please Check the status Of Refund through your IRCTC Account. As you told you will not receive payment kindly recheck your Banking Transaction and make sure the account is same which debit while booking.

Send Email through your same irctc account registered Email ID to care@irctc.co.in, etickets@irctc.co.in with PNR and Transaction details, They Will Provide you the exact details.

• April 3, 2017 at 6:10 PM

I cancelled a train ticket on 23 rd March in it is showing the money refunded in PAYTMSDK but neither on Paytm or bank I have not received the money. Plz help.. I also sent a mail in care@ictc with a ticket I’d #5502098.
    Plz help…..

• April 5, 2017 at 5:36 PM

I had booked tickets through IRCTC but had to cancel due to some reasons but refund I have not yet got.. its shows refund sent to bank but still not received one week passed…

• April 5, 2017 at 10:59 PM

I had start booking on 1st April while booking ticket 3 fail transaction and amount over 9000 Rs. I had tweet and email lot to care@irctc.co.in but still I had not get refund of any amount and also in mobile app there is no function that you can check for fail transaction.
    In which way I can get back my failed transaction amount

• April 5, 2017 at 11:35 PM

You Will Get 100% Refund Auto Within 2-4 Working Days.

In Mobile Function also you can check the Last/Failed Transaction details anyway you can Check on irctc.co.in in Failed transaction Tab.

Good Luck

• April 7, 2017 at 4:08 PM

I have booked in irctc website. i got failed booking but amount debited from my account. please refund back my account or else book my ticket please

• April 7, 2017 at 11:47 PM

You may also track the Failed Transaction through your IRCTC Account.

As per IRCTC Norms all refunds As You Will Get 100% Refunds Within 2-4 Working Days.

Good Luck.

• April 9, 2017 at 5:55 PM

I had booked a ticket through mobile app but transaction failed amount Deducted Ticket not issued and No Refund since 1st April.
    MOB.NO.8141052855
    DEVANSHI KINARIWALA

• April 10, 2017 at 12:55 AM

In case Transaction Failed Auto 100% Amount Refund Within 2-4 Working days. Some time take 1-2 More days to reflect under banking transactions.

Good Luck.

• April 13, 2017 at 11:19 PM

Ravinder pal date 13/04/17. I am cancel my ticket my Pnr no 6161537520 dt 11/04/17, njp ndls express but refund not received in my acct please help My mobile no 9093290157

• April 14, 2017 at 6:29 AM

You will get refund within 2-4 Working Days…Sometime it takes 1-2 more days to reflect under banking transactions.

For check refund status login to your irctc account.

good luck..

• April 26, 2017 at 7:50 PM

I booked the tatkal ticket 17apri 2017 pnr 2230557146 this tickets is auto cancil but refund is not come in my account check refund status refund 21 St April but this refund is not get my account please help me sir

• April 26, 2017 at 11:17 PM

Auto Cancel it means possible you booked an Waiting E-ticket. Anyway if you Booked Waiting E-ticket and After Charting Done Still Ticket Not Confirmed and Auto Cancel, The Refund Send to Same Account Within 2-4 Working Days as in Normal Refund Takes, For More details/status kindly check the refund status.

• April 27, 2017 at 11:54 AM

I booked train ticketes using IRCTC but I cancelled it due to change in plans. Now the refund status is showing refunded to PAYTMAG. What does it mean? It has been refunded on 6th april, and 5th april but it’s 27th april today and it is not refunded in my bank account. What should I do? The refund amount is very high, i.e. , 3000 Rs. almost for three tickets Please help me

• April 28, 2017 at 9:49 PM

Check your Paytm Wallet OR Your Same Payment Bank Account Transactions, Because Refund Take 3-5 Working Days Only.

If Found Not Credited then Contact IRCTC preferable Send Email through your Registered Email ID mention PNR and Transaction Numbers.

Good Luck for more details Check PAYTMAG

• May 4, 2017 at 9:48 PM

Sir/Madam,

Four confirmed tickets (J1 88, J1 90, J1 97 and J3 55), PNR No. – 6700208094, were booked for Train – 12203, CC, NDLS-JUC scheduled at 2:10 pm on 18-04-2017 from New Delhi to Jalandhar. The train was late by around 4-5 hours. A TDR was filed well before time of departure of the train. Kindly update me with the status of TDR.

Thank You.

• May 6, 2017 at 6:26 PM

You Can Check TDR Status Anytime through your IRCTC Account.

Good Luck.

• May 5, 2017 at 7:05 PM

my refund status shows as sent to Bank
    and after insert the transaction id and transaction date in to search option it shows as refunded
    please confirm me what i do in this condition

• May 6, 2017 at 4:51 PM

I am booked my father ticket from irctc on 30/4/17 but the ticket is cancelled then after my amount is not refund till date pls help us

• May 6, 2017 at 5:47 PM

Refunds Take Approx 3-5 Working Days, You will Get Your Refund Soon.

• May 16, 2017 at 8:04 AM

Dear sir yesterday night I booked a ticket and amount also paid from my account balance has deducted but any ticket or massage is not came from IRCTC actually when my payment process has completed that time asking to relogin.my amount will refund or what

• May 20, 2017 at 9:07 PM

100% Amount Refunded in the Case of Amount Debit But Ticket Not Booked.

You May Also Check the refund Status of your Payments.

Best of Luck..

• May 17, 2017 at 11:28 AM

I cancelled my tickets and it is showing the refund has been done on 12th May but the amount has not yet been credited to my account. I did the payment using my ATM card through the IRCTC paytm portal. What should I do now?

• May 17, 2017 at 4:57 PM

Hello,
    I have not received any refunds of my ticket cancellation yet while the status shows that it’s refunded.
    Ticket ID: 5841983
    No one is providing any answer / update.
    Please check the matter and resolve the issue.
    Thanks.
    Dhiraj Kumar

• May 17, 2017 at 6:56 PM

I have booked the tickets from Chennai to Bangalore and I have cancelled due to waiting list.
    In IRCTC WEBSITE The refund status show me as Refunded in PAYTMAG
    BUT I have not received the amount in my bank
    account

• May 18, 2017 at 11:35 PM

I have cancelled my ticket on date 11-5-2017 but still I didn’t get cash back as per your instructions I have checked my refund status but still I didn’t get money Back in that bank is shown ‘paytmag’ but I have made payment through bank of Baroda and refund status is ‘refunded’ on date 13-05-2017
    PNR number is 8414329415

• May 19, 2017 at 9:45 AM

Hi,
    I cancelled ticket on 14th May but yet to get any refund. On refund status it shows amount is refunded and under bank it shows PAYTMSDK. But i did transaction with SBI moreover I dont have PAytm. Please suggest

• May 19, 2017 at 3:09 PM

Ticket number 5841055 kindly resolve the issue asap.Irctc says it refunds the amount in 2-4 working days but it’s now over a week.

• May 19, 2017 at 5:30 PM

PNR number is 8414329415

• May 19, 2017 at 6:26 PM

Hi i have booked tickets but payment settled late and money refunded to something paytm, i dint got money back in bank accounts almost its days since booking failed, coustomer care number always busy lines
    Kindly state how to proceed to claim refund

• May 23, 2017 at 9:54 AM

I booked a ticket on 16th May 2017 to travel to Bangalore on 30th May 2017 and return journey ticket on 6th June 2017. I have cancelled both the tickets on 16th May 2017 itself. The money should have been credited to my account . The status of refund in IRCTC website shows sent to bank, however, my bank ahas not received any mandate for transfer of refund. Kindly help with the status on refund.

• May 23, 2017 at 8:20 PM

Wait 1-2 days More Sometimes take more time reflect in Banking Transaction.

Good Luck.

• May 23, 2017 at 1:23 PM

I had booked 3A ticket on 19th may it should not be booked due to no seats available bt amount debited in my account.
    Today i checked the irctc website it shown amount refunded…bt still now amount cannot be credited my account..i also checked my paytm account.

• May 23, 2017 at 8:18 PM

It Will Take 5-7 Working Days to Reflect in your Banking Transaction.

Keep Checking Good Luck.

• May 23, 2017 at 3:47 PM

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I’m writing this to inform you that I had cancelled the tickets on16th May, 2017. My cancellation history on the IRCTC website states that the amount has been refunded into my account (PAYTMAG) on 17th May, 2017. However, I haven’t yet received the refunded amount in my account. Further, I don’t have any PayTM account. I have already sent a mail to the resepective email IDs. Here are the details –

PNR – 2431332562

Cancellation/ Refund ID- 100000160580274
    Refund amount – Rs. 3640.0
    Bank- PAYTMAG
    Date of Journey – 25th May, 2017
    Passenger Name – Renu Bala Sinha
    From NZM to SBC

I request you to kindly look into the matter and ensure that the money is refunded to my account.

Thank You.