How to Check your Cancelled or Failed E-Ticket Refund Process/Status from IRCTC website?

Many times we cancelled Our Ticket OR We failed to book ticket OR any communication failure but payment deducted and that after we have no way except Wait for refund. Here You will get information that how you will check your cancelled ticket or debited money refund process status through your IRCTC Account.

1) Login Into your irctc.co.in Account

2) Click on My Transaction Option.

3) In My Transaction Option under Choose Refund Status of Cancelled Ticket.

4) On Cancelled Refund Page you will get all the details of Your Cancelled Tickets. Just Click on Transaction ID which you want to check.

If you found Any Issue Just Post your Issue in Comments, You will Get Best Solution.

617 thoughts on “How to Check your Cancelled or Failed E-Ticket Refund

• August 12, 2017 at 8:33 PM

How they refund without knowing our account number

• August 13, 2017 at 11:34 PM

IRCTC Refund will be returned in the same account which has booked the ticket.

Hope you understand if there is still any Query Please Comment.

• August 17, 2017 at 9:54 PM

Hi, its been more than 10 days i have not received my refund amount. I tried to contact IRCTC helpline number from last 2 days but they are not picking my call.

• August 18, 2017 at 11:48 PM

IRCTC Refunds Take Approx 5-7 Days (Exclude Saturday, Sunday, Holidays).

If After this Still You Will Not Get Refund Wait 2-4 More days as in Festival Season Take Few More days to Reflect under Banking Transactions.
      After waiting period Also Batter to communicate by Send email to care@irctc.co.in through your Registered Email ID with Transaction details.

Good Luck.

• August 18, 2017 at 10:58 AM

Dear sir,

I wish to inform you that my ticket against PNR Number: 6404825862 has been cancelled successfully as per my request as on date 14/08/2017. The refund amount of Rs. 520 will be refunded back to my respective account shortly as per your request but till date 17/08/2017now and not refund money from your side please take a note of it.
    [IRCTC #6495113]
    PNR number – 6404825862
    Transaction number – 100000941416155
    Train number & name – 13147 / UTTAR BANGA EXP
    Date of journey – 21/09/2017
    Station (from – to) – Sealdah to New jalpaiguri

• August 18, 2017 at 11:41 PM

Normally Refunds Take 5-7 Working Days. As you Cancelled On 14th August means Refunds Done Till 25th August.

Good Luck.