Note: This Post is only For those tickets which Booked on irctc.co.in website. And here we follow the latest rules make by irctc for Waiting List E-ticket.
Supposed you booked E-Ticket and it is Fully Waiting then what is the First Question in your Mind.
- Can I travel with this Waiting Ticket even if not confirmed?
- No Problem I try Tatkal Booking Before one Day of Journey and if booking done than I cancelled this Waiting E-ticket.
- What are the Rules for Travelled with Waiting E-Tickets?
- When We Can travel with Waiting E-Tickets?
- Is Partially Waiting E-tickets valid for Travels?
- Is RAC Tickets Valid for Travel?
- What if After Chart Preparation My Waiting E-tickets was No Confirmed?
- How Can I cancel my Waiting E-tickets After Chart Preparation?
- I have Waiting E-ticket but Still Ticket Checker Charged me?
An additional facility of booking wait list e-tickets is now available for all trains. The salient features are as under:-
- Name of the passengers whose status is fully confirmed / fully RAC after chart preparation, their names shall appear in charts & they can undertake their journey.
- Name of the passengers whose names are partially confirmed/partially wait list or partially RAC their names shall appear in charts including the wait list passengers. (All including Waiting list passenger may travel, They may be allotted berths if there are any cancellation in the coach. Else you may have to adjust amongst yourselves. But this cannot be claimed as right. Some TTEs may not permit.)
- Cancellation of e-tickets by the customer/Agent through Internet is permitted only before chart preparation of the train. For any claims on e-tickets to be cancelled after the preparation of Reservation charts, the user has to send an email at the earliest possible time to firstname.lastname@example.org giving full details of the ticket and stating the claim, which would then be processed by IRCTC with the Railway administration offline and refunds as sanctioned by the Railway administration would be credited back to the user’s account.
- Names of the Passengers who are left out fully (all the passengers in the transaction) on waiting list after chart preparation, their names will be dropped and will not appear in charts. They are not allowed to board the train. If detected traveling in the train, they shall be treated as passenger traveling without ticket as per extant Railway Rules. Their cancellation shall be done by IRCTC after chart preparation and refund shall be arranged from Railways by IRCTC and credited to customer/Agent account electronically.
If you Not Got your Answer Here than Post Your Question in Comments.