50% tatkal tickets with dynamic pricing Added with 16 train
Ministry of Railways have decided that 50% of the existing tatkal quota tickets shall be sold under dynamic fare scheme. After booking of the first 50% of tatkal tickets under tatkal quota, the subsequent 50% tatkal tickets will be sold on dynamic pricing. The fare shall increase by 20% after each slab of 10% berths are sold subject to the existing cap (maximum fare chargeable) on dynamic fare.
This scheme is further implemented in following trains of Central Railway with immediate effect.
- 11005 Dadar – Puducherry Tri-weekly Express
- 11021 Dadar – Tirunelveli Tri-weekly Express
- 11050 Shri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Terminus (Kolahpur) – Ahmedabad Express
- 11088 Pune – Veraval Express
- 11090 Pune – Bhagat ki Kothi (Jodhpur) Express
- 11092 Pune – Bhuj Express
- 11096 Pune – Ahmedabad Ahimsa Express
- 12051 Dadar – Karmali Jan Shatabdi Express
- 12101 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus – Howrah Jnaneshwari Express
- 12129 Pune – Howrah Azad Hind Express
- 12809 Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Mumbai – Howrah Mail Via – Nagpur
- 16351 Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Mumbai – Nagarcoil Express
- 16381 Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Mumbai – Kanyakumari Express
- 18029 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus – Shalimar Express
- 11061 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus – Muzaffarpur Express
- 11065 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus – Darbhanga Express
This scheme is already in force on 15 mail/express trains of Central Railway.
All concerned to please take note of this and avail the scheme.